BY HERB PHARM #2 in Herbal Supplements

We prepare our Lavender Extract from the flowers of Lavandula angustifolia shrubs which are Certified Organically Grown in their native habitat of Provence France. To assure optimal extraction of Lavenders bioactive compounds the flowers are harvested in mid-summer just as they are beginning to open are carefully shade-dried to retain their full color and aroma and are then thoroughly extracted. Ingredients: certified organic grain alcohol distilled water and Lavender extractives. Suggested Use: Shake Well Before Using. Two to five times per day take 30 to 40 drops in a little water. Caution: Keep Out of the Reach of Children. Size: 1 Oz. see more...

Erika B.
Millis, MA
this is an awesome product especially when oil burning. it is so effective and just smells amazing. it definitely met my expectations and it's a great value but kinda pricey at the same time. overall satisfied!
Bianca C.
I am a true addict of oil burning now. The smell is so therapeutic and gives any room such a touching feel. This has been my go to oil for quite some time.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using essential oils they really work well. Lavender oil is great to relax you and is known to put you to sleep. There are many other benefits of lavender oil but I can't think of them off the top of my head. There are many oil recipes that call for lavender. It's a staple for most oil users. I very highly recommend lavender essential oil.
Heather D.
Clarksville, TN
The magic of lavender . This is always a go to for times when I'm having a rough night going to sleep or a day were I'm a little stressed or anxious. Just a couple drops on my wrist and I instantly feel calmer and more relaxed .
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This is such an amazing product, due to the fact that it has so many uses. It can be used to calm dogs ,kids and yourself. Also, great for baths or showers to relax you and to keep away mosquitos
Kiki H.
Mix a few drops in a spray / mist bottle and spray on your pillow before bed every night! Smells amazing and helps me sleep faster! I also make home made candles and love adding this lavender to them! Makes my home smell amazing!!
Emma C.
Philadelphia, PA
This lavender oil is awesome. You get a lot and I put it on my pillow before I go to sleep. I got mine online for a good price. I like that it has a dropper because I don't feel like I'm wasting any product. If you love essential oils, check this brand out!!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Lavender is so great for a variety of reasons. I use a couple drops in my diffuser because I go to sleep at night and it really helps you fall asleep faster, it reduces anxiety, keeps me calm and relaxed. One of my favorite essential oils ever.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This lavender oil is great. It smells really nice and I think it is wonderful to help with stress. Just dab a little bit on your skin and just relax and enjoy your day.
Anna H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I use this extract for cooking when I make lemon cookies. I add it to my sachets to keep in my underwear drawers and in my sock drawers. I also use several drops in my air spray for the rooms so they smell nice. I use a couple drops on the back of my neck before I go to sleep. I love the scent of lavender, it has so many benefits. My favorite use is when I add it to the jojoba oil to make my sheet mask.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
What is this used for?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
How is this product used?
Nicole D.
Hanover, MD
Is this product food grade? How does it's cultivation compare to that of top oil brands?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Do these really help??
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, whats it like?