BY HERB PHARM #24 in Herbal Supplements

Herbal Dietary Supplement Liquid Herbal Extract Promotes Positive Mood & Healthy Emotional Balance* The herbs used to prepare this compound are Certified Organically Grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. They are hand-harvested at their optimal potency, and are then promptly extracted while still fresh & succulent or after being carefully shade-dried. These herbs are never fumigated or irradiated. Contains Extracts of: St. John s Wort flowering tops Ashwagandha root Skullcap flowering herb Prickly Ash bark *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.
This stuff can be used for mood boosting but I have anxiety and I use st johns wart and it does the same thing!
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
I actually really do like this stuff . I suffer from anxiety myself and I absolutely hate medication . A few drops in your water and you will see a drop in your anxiety. It's actually pretty a pretty nice mood booster !
Va-Shawn C.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Really great product. Highly recommended. A must have in your home. It's a great price. Very cost efficient. Go get this.
Heylen A.
Heylen A.
Katy, TX
I absolute swear by this stuff. If you suffer of depression or anxiety, put a couple drops in water or juice and you will be feeling so much better...instantly!!! I buy it at central market and it costs about 13 dollars.
Claudette M.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't tried this but I would love to. A positive mood helps other organs and body parts work properly.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This herb helps calms me down when I feel overwhelmed. The price is pretty good. I do love it
Tatum P.
Tatum P.
Really work?
dahlia m.
dahlia m.
Wellness Guru Expert
what do you use this for ?
Sabrynab b.
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
What do you use this product for? Does it really work?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert
What does this product do and does it actually work?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
How do you use this product?