BY HERB PHARM #49 in Herbal Supplements

We prepare our Eyebright Extract from fresh (undried) Euphrasia officinalis plants which are Custom Wildcrafted in their natural wild habitat. To assure optimal extraction of Eyebrights bioactive compounds the plants are hand-harvested only while in full flower and are then promptly extracted while still fresh and succulent. Ingredients: distilled water grain alcohol and Eyebright extractives. Suggested Use: Shake Well Before Using. Two to five times per day take 30 to 40 drops in a little water. Caution: Keep Out of the Reach of Children. Size: 1 Oz. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lacey W.
Evansville, IN
I tried this for over a year and didn't notice a difference. I'm not sure if it was useful or not. It taste really bad too which isn't unusual for liquid supplements.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm prone to seasonal allergies which make my eyes red and vision blurry. When that happens I but a half-dropperful of eyebright in a small pharma-size eyedrop bottle, then add room temperature distilled water that I pre-sterilized by boiling for 10 minutes. I shake and voila! an eye wash for the day. The mix may last a second day, but not much beyond that, even if I refrigerate, so I always have extra pre-sterilized water on hand in the fridge to make a new batch. Another note: before adding anything to the eyedrop bottle, I sterilize both the bottle and the dropper with a little isopropyl alchol, which I then pour out, following with a wash of sterilized water for both. Without the wash, any remaining alcohol would mix with the eyebright solution and burn a bit in the eyes