BY HERB PHARM #14 in Herbal Supplements

Herbal Dietary Supplement Liquid Herbal Extract Matricaria recutita Fresh Flower We prepare our Chamomile Extract from fresh German Chamomile flowers which are Certified Organically Grown on our own farm without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides. To assure optimal extraction of Chamomile s bioactive compounds, the flowers are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then taken directly to our laboratory and promptly extracted while still fresh and succulent. Our Chamomile is never fumigated or irradiated. Plant Part Extracted: fresh flower see more...

Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Reall good product made with organic chamomile. When i have trouble sleeping I use Herb Pharm Cha smile liquid Herbal Extract. Also helps me to relax when I am stressed out. I use it also for my dog when she gets really stressed out especially when I am leaving her alone.
Ellie M.
Chamomile is so calming and I love to just enjoy chamomile tea while sitting on my couch watching a movie, after a long day. I would recommend.
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is great to add to teas as it has a lot of health benefits! I like to take it when I'm feeling sore from working out. Only a few drops!
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really great product. Highly recommended. A must have in your home. It's a great price. Very cost efficient. Go get this.
Elizabeth B.
buffalo, NY
Love herb pharm. the chamomile and the calengula are awesome . would highly recommend both
Marjorie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used drops for my kids when they were teething helps with pain and soothsayer as well!
Bev  J W.
Prettyinink
I get really bad muscle spams and jerks maybe die to stress and medication, I got this online from Ebay and noticed my muscles felt way more relaxed and my muscles did not really twitch much for that day. The price is affordable and I was pleased with the results!
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
I use chamomile drops or tea when I have really bad cramps or back pains. this stuff works as a miracle and natural healing makes it even better. I'm such a big fan of it!!!
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What do you think the best way to take this is?
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would love to try this where do i get?