BY HERB PHARM #1 in Ashwagandha

Herbal Dietary Supplement Liquid Herbal Extract Withania somnifera Whole Root We prepare our Ashwagandha Extract from dry whole root of Withania somnifera plants which are Certified Organically Grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. To assure optimal extraction of Ashwagandha s bioactive compounds, the root is hand-harvested only in the autumn, is carefully shade-dried to retain its full color and aroma, and is then thoroughly extracted. Our Ashwagandha is never fumigated or irradiated. Plant Part Extracted: dried whole root see more...

Casie C.
New Hope, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you can get past the outrageous name (if you can even pronounce it,) this product is wonderful! I suffer from depression which causes a foggy, spaced out mind sometimes, and my focus has improved immensely as well as my quality of life!
Running W.
Litchfield
As an herbologist, this is one of my FAVORITE herbs to use for management of the cortisol. It works in synergy with some other herbs and I have been taking this for years. I tell my clients about this product all of the time and they love it too. I can never have enough ashwagandha.
Miranda B.
This is a great brand and product. It helps restore and balance your hormones. If you have issues with your thyroid this can help. I noticed that I started feeling better when I was taking this for a few months. My energy was a bit up and it cleared some of my brain fog. I recommend this!
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
add a couple drops into your coffee with your collagen peptides and you are good to go ! I love this product and the price is amazing!
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this oil it works amazing well and is super affordable. I love the smell and all the differnt reasons I can use it.
Maja Š.
Ashwagandha is amazing for sleep and metabolism! that said, I'd reccomend takng it in pill form because I hate the taste of the stuff. If you don't mind it - buy this product! the dropper makes it easy to use and honestly, it's a really well designed product.
Meli D.
Gdl
Me encanta el producto por su capacidad de balancear hormonas, ayudar a reducir los niveles de cortisol, tener más energía, vs depresión y ayuda a la claridad mental. Lo único malo es que sabe a rayos. Sabe peor que las gotas homeopáticas pero lo tomo por salud
Caroline B.
Racine, WI
What are the benefits/what is this product used for?
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What are the health benefits of this?
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the help benefits?