BY HERB PHARM

Anxiety derives from many sources, and is slightly different for everyone. For some, it's the thought of speaking before a large audience. For others it could be a job interview, an airplane flight, or a visit form the in-laws. Anxiety Soother has been carefully blended to help address instances of doubt, insecurity and angst. Its primary ingredient, Kava root, is one of the most widely recognized herbal anti-anxiety medicines available, and has been combined with the supportive actions of Albizia bark, Passionflower flowering tops, Bacopa herb and Lavender flower. Anxiety Soother is non-sedating, pleasant tasting and non-habit forming. see more...

Review (1)
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I tried this out to help with my anxiety. First off this tastes gross or at least to me it does. Very turned off by it. I tried to use this a few times before I reviewed to make sure how I felt about it but sadly to me this doesn't work. In fact I would like to note for people who do want to try it that for me it actually ends up giving me anxiety & headaches when I do use it. I do slightly cringe & panic when I drink it though because of the extremely unpleasant taste. If I knew it tasted this bad I would have never bought it to begin with but since I did & cannot return it I tried to give it a legit try. I do not notice any change in myself feeling calmer when using this & in fact have side effects & feel worse with this so I will not be buying this again. I will note that I am new to these ingredients so if you usually like these types of ingredients I'd say give it a try. Different things work for different people. This one happen to not agree with me.