BY HERB-OX

Herb-Ox® Chicken Flavor Instant Bouillon & Seasoning.
Real Herbs. Real Flavor.
With other natural flavors.
Made with real chicken.
Makes 32 cups of broth.
Hormel Foods.
Gluten Free.
No MSG added. see more...

• This looks like a great alternative to buying a huge box ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alyssa M.
This is actually pretty good I use this for Soups I use this to flavor rice I use it to flavor chicken. It's a great seasoning to add to any dish or meal that you're making it just gives out of a little extra room to your dinner. And the little compact jar it comes in is good for storage space on your counter.
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
This is one of my must haves in my kitchen. I use it to make a small amount of broth when I'm just cooking for myself. I also use it for flavoring with other spices It's very convenient to not have to dissolve a cube and able to use less than one cube for when you need just a little broth.
Jaclyn T.
I love using these for stock in soup. The cubes are convenient since you can store them until you need it, unlike the ready to go liquid broth that has to be used right away when you open it.
Charlotte I.
Whiting, IN
My fiancé regularly uses this chicken stock for Jan to make soup. It is much easier to store in our pantry than various cans of liquid stock. It's also very good value.
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Perfect for soups, flavoring rice and quinoa, I love the fact that its not a cube I have to dissolve, just an easy to use powder. Bravo!
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
This stuff is great to add to a recipe and easier to store than the liquid chicken stock. I use this in recipes often.
Katie H.
Olney, MD
This looks like a great alternative to buying a huge box of broth that I have to throw out when I have to only use like a tablespoon for a recipe since it doesn't keep. What's the shelf life on this? Is this the best brand?