BY TACO BELL

Find seasonings at Target.com! Herb and spice blends taco bell see more...

Felicia J.
Love these taco seasoning packets. It's so easy an simple an taste almost as good as taco Bell. I usually end up getting five of these at a time cause it's so affordable.
Talisha C.
Affordable taco seasoning that makes us feel like we are eating Taco Bell on taco night at our house. The flavor isn’t overly powering but gets it done perfectly. Glad they made a seasoning to buy because now we buy frequently.
Chyanne E.
This Taco seasoning is a life saver for when I make tacos. It gives the overall taco an extra kick and kids love them! The flavor is very delicious and its a good value! I would definitely buy again! Highly recommend!
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
This taste like the real thing , My boys love it usually My Son Cooks the Tacos and I eat them .... , We have this with My Homemade Mexican Rice such a Yummy pair. it is Healthy and delicious . You have to Try it is Like You have Your Very Own Taco Bell at Home.
Heidi S.
Charlotte, NC
Who hasn’t bought this affordable packet for Tacos? It’s so cheap and so darn tasty. Well worth the price. Healthy? Not so sure, but I’m sure it’s a lot healthier than going to Taco Bell’s store. It’s always a must have for taco Tuesday.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
I love the taco bell seasoning. It makes my taco meat taste delicious. They have a whole entire line of taco bell brand products. Its like having taco bell right inside my kitchen. I always use the tack bell brand when making tacos
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
My family loves when I add this to the meat when we are making tacos for dinner! We usually always have them in the cabinet because it honestly taste great on just about anything meat! Affordable, and we brought it at shop rite
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I’m a vegetarian and I sometimes purchase the beyond beef meat substitute to make tacos and this seasoning works great to make it taste like the real thing. Easy to use and reminds me of the days when I could enjoy Taco Bell.
Hannah S.
Blacksburg , VA
This is some good seasoning. So easy to make! Just add in to your meat and you have an easy, delicious dinner. Taco Bell is one of my guilty pleasure fast food places, so being able to make it my own way at home is great!
Britney W.
Tonawanda, NY
Taco Bell's taco seasoning is okay, not the best taco seasoning in the market but it's not the worst. I personally am not a huge Taco Bell fan but if you are then it could work for you. Overall it's inexpensive and you can find it at your local grocery store.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
How good is this seasoning I usually just get mild kind.