BY TACO BELL #22 in Spices

Find seasonings at Target.com! Herb and spice blends taco bell see more...

brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Great stuff! Taste just like it would if it had came from Taco Bell. I like to use it on ground chicken . I bought this at Walmart at an affordable price. I would recommend this to others as well as purchase again
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
Love these taco seasoning packets. It's so easy an simple an taste almost as good as taco Bell. I usually end up getting five of these at a time cause it's so affordable.
Jahnee L.
Taco Seasoning is a gray way to season meat that your using for tacos or anything you need with that taco flavor. Me I use it for our taco nights and it’s delicious. I recommend Taco Pie it is amazing. I recommend it to anyone you can’t have tacos with out this seasoning
Sammie B.
san antonio, TX
I use this seasoning when I make my taco casserole and it just makes everything taste better I don't know how it does it but it does it just makes my food taste a thousand times better I'm not saying I'm a bad cook I'm just saying that the seasoning is Bomb AF
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
It’s a good product I used his for my taco night with the family ground beef ,fajitas,chicken you name it. I like the low sodium one better! It’s a great way to kick up the meat with some flavor. I would recommend it ! And of course I got it with a coupon!
Lauren E.
Evansville, IN
I love using this when I make tacos, it’s a little bit more expensive than other brands, but it’s definitely worth it! If you’re looking for healthy though, this, along with most Taco seasonings, probably isn’t your thing. Would most definitely recommend!
Andrea A.
Cottage Grove
Use this every time I make taco meat with hamburger chicken and casseroles it’s the perfect flavor every time with little to no work of making the meat . Wish they made this in a bulk bottle type so I can have it always and save the planet a little
Celeste M.
burton, MI
When making tacos at home this product is the best because all you have to do is cook the meat then enjoy a nice taco Tuesday with the family. It’s perfect for get together too because the packets are so cheap you can get as much as you need.
Stephanie H.
Springfield , MO
I used this seasoning when I’m making my own homemade tacos. I put this in with the ground beef or chicken and it makes for quick and easy taco meat. I don’t find that it tastes necessarily like Taco Bell, rather taco seasoning in general.
Rina P.
Milledgeville, GA
As a brand generally, we love Taco Bell! So when they launch a line of products at the local supermarket it was a natural fit for my family. The seasoning packet I put on beans, meat, and vegetables and it flavors food very nicely.