HERAUV Mist Cushion C uploaded by Angti M.HERAUV Mist Cushion C uploaded by Angti M.HERAUV Mist Cushion C uploaded by Angti M.

BY HERA

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (8~14 DAYS) WITH TRACKING NUMBER. A 100% ORIGINAL and NEW product. FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING (3~5 DAYS) ON ORDERS OVER $300 !!! (But Except Special Price Sets!)

Buy on Amazon
Margaret P.
This is my favorite cushion foundation because the color suits me quite well,  the formula looks quite natural on me, and it lasts a really good amount of time without even being set with powder or setting powder.  I will repurchase again and again.
Norika M.
Los Angeles
It’s a little too oily for my preference. It sort of moves around on your face if you touches your skin. I wanted to like it because the price is cheaper than IOPE and some other brand but it’s not for my oily-combination skin :(
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
Hera makes beautiful luxury cushions. Each formula I’ve tried from them has been wonderful. Great coverage and dewy finish.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Caitlin G.
Ft Hood, TX
This does have great coverage. Personally I prefer much more lightweight foundations, but for what it is it's very nice.
Angti M.
I bought this during a trip to Seoul, got a nice set with a good price at Incheon Duty Free. And I must admit the thing that made me bought it was the pretty case! A beautiful glittery starry planetary design in collaboration with Hugo and Victor of France.
I didn't regret my purchase. I could say this was the best korean cushion I have tried so far.
The finish is that of glowy, very nice without being overly shiny. Good staying power, may get slightly cakey by the end of a hot day. I hardly do touch up with this one. No breakouts due to this product so far.
Downpoint was availability. Had to order online. No local counters in Taiwan and Singapore, the 2 countries I resided in.
Catherine D.
Melbourne
I've tried many products. However, Hera's doesn't make my skin breakout everytime i use the product. It's light to medium coverage, the more you layer it, the thicker it feels on your face. Definitely wouldn't recommend to layer this product. But it's definitely worth the money, however setting it with powder gives it a cleaner and smooth look, and makes the face feels 'complete'
Perla d.
La Romana
Estos productos son muy buenos, tienen una excelente reseña por personas de diferentes paises y con clima muy diferentes.