BY HERA

Brand from South Korea: HERA. Brightening and Lifting effect. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 10 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Suzie R.
Anaheim, CA
I'm addicted to sheet masks! This one is my favorite out of all my sheet masks. Makes my face so bright and is slowly making my sun spots lighter (in conjunction with all the other products from hera's whitening line). I also love the fact that its just one sheet and not 2 separate sheets (which tend to slide around my face a bit more ). I'm taking off one star for the price! At about $10/mask, its quite expensive! Esp for someone who uses sheet masks every other day.
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
brand and products are excellent, good quality and durable, easy to use. I really like it!
M.B.20.4 B.
This mask exfoliates my skin and leaves it hydrated. It gets rid of my dry skin and leaves my skin with a smooth soft texture. I really want to buy it again because of what it had lest me with. I would reccomend this productsA
Genesis nazaret J.
I found this product incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it a lot, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it perfect.
Gabtistry B.
Lima
Hera is well know for their qualities and the ingriendts they use , this amazing Korean brand is just everything , I use the night cream , and this one makes you skin smooth and by using your skin gets lighter
Eva C.
San Juan , PA
Nothing special about it, I mean it did it's job, refreshed and left my skin feeling moisturized . Not for too long but it felt very good.