BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHERA
White Program Cleansing Foam 200ml 200ml

Hera White Program Cleansing Foam 200ml 200ml

by HERA

Brand from South Korea: HERA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hera White Program Cleansing Foam 200ml 200ml!
How would you rate this product?
Parm K.
Fresno, CA
1,155 reviews
I really like this cleanser a lot. I use it everyday and it leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh.
Z L.
I really like this! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and purified. I have dry skin so it’s really hard for me to find a product that helps my skin.
B D.
Only been using for a few weeks but have not seen any difference and can leave my skin feeling slightly irritated afterward. I wouldn’t recommend for someone with sensitive skin
jennrc
I want to love it and give it all 5 stars but I don't know how much it actually helps in brightening/lightening the skin. Other than that, it's a good cleanser (some may find it over drying) but it does a great job of thoroughly cleansing the skin. Smells great too!
Jojo C.
Germantown
I love this cleansing foam. It feels velvety, and my usually sensitive skin did not react negatively to introducing a new product to my routine. I feel very clean and refreshed after using the product.
Hannah L.
Minneapolis, MN
This cleansing foam is awesome! The lather with this cleansing foam is so sudsy and fluffy when you rub it together, so easy to use, and leaves your face feeling so awesome! I would definitely purchase this product again!
Atere D.
Damn this works magic on your face, try this and your face will never remain the same again. I even thought I was going yoreact but NO
J L.
Burnaby
I am a big fan of Hera brand overall. They always have great functionality with a light smell and lux feeling. Cleanser did its job very well feeling so soft and clean afterwards. I highly recommend to anyone!
Fernanda C.
cuenca
Son muy buenos son productos y de buena calidad, muchas personas los adora y a mi también sin duda los recomiendo mucho
Gina H.
colonia 18 de marzo
Mi cara quedó muy suave .. la uso todos los días . Y muchos dicen que a cambiado mi piel ... La espuma cambio total mente mi cutis

Looking for your answer?