MakeupHERA
UV Mist Cushion Ultra Moisture SPF34+/PA++

HERA UV Mist Cushion Ultra Moisture SPF34+/PA++

by HERA

Deeply moisturizes skin and its yarrow extract helps get rid of dead skin cells for smoother skin. Its skin friendly coating powder also helps in the light absorption of the product, making the product more effective.

I have been looking for a good cushion foundation for oily skin (especially in the T-zone area). Also I was wonder what kind of coverage is this cushion foundation and how many shade does it come in? How long lasting would you say about this foundation?
Start your review of HERA UV Mist Cushion Ultra Moisture SPF34+/PA++!
Melany A.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: [HERA] UV Mist Cushion Ultra Moisture SPF34+/PA++ #13 (Included Refill)
Good coverage, moisturized look, doesn’t glide off, and pretty long-lasting for a cushion, I recommend it but it´s not cool buy it from amazon, I mean is good but not as good like buy it from Korea, but I recommend it.
Rachel K.
Moist and flawless look.. it can be applied thin for a natural look, or with mulple layers for full makeup. It makes my skin glow and bright
Heirloom F.
This cushion foundation is amazing! Cushion foundation is a staple in the k beauty world. I took one star off because the color range is limited. The coverage is med to full. Very moisturizing and glass like on the skin :)
Patricia Y.
Yeosu, Jeollanam-do
HERA UV Mist Cushion Ultra Moisture SPF34+/PA++ uploaded by Patricia Y.
Review for: "NEW" HERA UV MIST CUSHION ULTRA MOISTURE (SPF34/PA++) 21 Cool Vanilla
I love this cushion! It's so beautiful on the skin. It gives you that semi-matte look and looks very natural on the skin. I got shade 13 and fits my skin tone well. I love the finish. It is good for dry skin types. I love the aesthetic as well!
Samantha K.
Beaverton, OR
I’m a huge fan of cushion foundations, this is one of my favorites. If you like to have a dewy glow, looks like you aren’t wearing make up but have flawless skin... this is it. I’m a light to medium coverage gal and this gives a good build-able medium coverage. It’s a little more expensive than your average cushion but it comes with a refill and totally worth it.
Armaan D.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely amazing if your looking for moisture for your skin, can definitely recommend for anyone looking for spa and moisture !
Laura V.
Wichita, KS
Love the coverage! Super dewy and hydrating ! Loved it more on the expensive side I prefer the Missah Cushion for the price !
Leona C.
Great product. Lightweight and smooth finish with good coverage. Packaging is nice and luxurious. Hera is a higher end product within the Korean beauty brands. Will recommend.
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
Purchased at: YesStyle
I purchased this somewhat famous cushion in shade C13 off YesStyle. It is truly a beautiful item when you open it with shimmering purple packaging and black interior. I was blown away by how good the formula was. I can see why, if you can find a good match, you’d choose a cushion every day. The formula was so thin and skin like, gentle on dry patches while giving a dewy glow with surprisingly good coverage. The puff application is quite fast and the delivery system means you can carry your product with you easily. This shade ran dark on my complexion but that was the only complaint I could make.
Karen W.
Denver, CO
This is great. It really got rid of my dead skin and my face feels so much clearer. It wasn’t that much and it’s super worth it.