BY HERA

Hera Sun Mate Simple Set 2items Daily SPF35(PA+++) 15ml Leports SPF50+(PA+++) 15ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
starring s.
I've only used this mask twice now, but both times after I wake up the next morning I've noticed my acne scars are faded! When you apply, it dries down and feels pretty tight but when you rinse, it doesn't quite feel like you ever get it fully rinsed off. This bothered me at first but when you focus on how moisturizing it leaves your skin, it's all worth it!
Charede B.
Dipolog
Hera is so amazing products. I've been searching this kind of product eversince since I always watch korean dramas and most of the stars are using this product. Love their products so much [product:hera-1"-ceramic-iron] [product:hera-white-program-radiance-cream-50ml/1.69oz] Hera Aquabolic Moisturizing Emulsion (Dry Skin) 120ml Hera Signia Eye Treatment 30ml 30mlHera Cell Essence [product:hera---age-away-vitalizing-night-mask-75ml-75ml] [product:hera---beauty-boosting-facial-oil-30ml-30ml] HERA UV Mist Cushion N23 (Cool Beige Natural) SPF 50+/PA+++ (15g x 2)
Perla d.
La Romana
Son muy buenos estos productos su protección y frescura son ciertas, lo unico que no me agrada es el olor que lleva muy fuerte
mei L.
Ratingen, DE
. I like the fact that it actually brightens my face and the sheer coverage it provides. It is on the oily side for a sunscreen when you first put it on, yet, I have very dry skin so this works well for me. I haven't had any breakout problem nor allergy reaction at all. Some reviews mentioned the strong flower smell, It did bother me the first time when I used it, but I barely notice it now. The only reason I give 4 stars is because I dont think it is hydrate enough. My skin feels dry about 3-4 hour after one application. But again like i said earlier, I have very dry skin. One word of advice is this is def a product you use in the cold days, def not humid ny summer kind of weather.