Hera Sun Mate Simple Set 2items

by HERA

Hera Sun Mate Simple Set 2items Daily SPF35(PA+++) 15ml Leports SPF50+(PA+++) 15ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hera Sun Mate Simple Set 2items!
Mao V.
Taylorsville, UT
Hera is a great brand and company to buy from. I love their products so much. They work really well with my dry asian skin. It is expensive though.
starring S.
Chantilly, VA
2,315 reviews
I've only used this mask twice now, but both times after I wake up the next morning I've noticed my acne scars are faded! When you apply, it dries down and feels pretty tight but when you rinse, it doesn't quite feel like you ever get it fully rinsed off. This bothered me at first but when you focus on how moisturizing it leaves your skin, it's all worth it!
Sunny L.
. I like the fact that it actually brightens my face and the sheer coverage it provides. It is on the oily side for a sunscreen when you first put it on, yet, I have very dry skin so this works well for me. I haven't had any breakout problem nor allergy reaction at all. Some reviews mentioned the strong flower smell, It did bother me the first time when I used it, but I barely notice it now. The only reason I give 4 stars is because I dont think it is hydrate enough. My skin feels dry about 3-4 hour after one application. But again like i said earlier, I have very dry skin. One word of advice is this is def a product you use in the cold days, def not humid ny summer kind of weather.
Charede B.
Dipolog
Hera is so amazing products. I've been searching this kind of product eversince since I always watch korean dramas and most of the stars are using this product. Love their products so much [product:hera-1"-ceramic-iron] [product:hera-white-program-radiance-cream-50ml/1.69oz] Hera Aquabolic Moisturizing Emulsion (Dry Skin) 120ml Hera Signia Eye Treatment 30ml 30ml Hera Cell Essence [product:hera---age-away-vitalizing-night-mask-75ml-75ml] [product:hera---beauty-boosting-facial-oil-30ml-30ml] HERA UV Mist Cushion N23 (Cool Beige Natural) SPF 50+/PA+++ (15g x 2)
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
Deseo probar esta marca y sus productos para poder recomendarlo y seguir usándolo
linette M.
Orange, TX
1,712 reviews
Very good the truth, I highly recommend it! You will not regret it if you buy it, 100% recommended! excellent quality! 😊
lucero R.
Reforma #2
Me gusta mucho este producto realmente te deja la piel muy bonita y te refresca tu rostro cumple con lo que dice y es de buena calidad
Ichrak L.
tatatouine
4,283 reviews
منتوجات جديدة في أشكالها انها موظالات رائعةة جدا منتوجات جديدة في أشكالها انها موظالات رائعةة جدا لونها فخم يجب استعمالها وتجربتهالونها فخم يجب استعمالها وتجربتها
Vanesa Arias D.
Me encanta este producto... He tenido otros productos de esta marca y todos me han fascinado, son de excelente calidad. Sin duda alguna es un producto excelente!!! Lo recomiendo totalmente y con seguridad!! Chicas pueden probarlo con confianza!!!
Perla D.
La Romana
Son muy buenos estos productos su protección y frescura son ciertas, lo unico que no me agrada es el olor que lleva muy fuerte

Looking for your answer?