BY HERA

Style your hair with this salon-quality hair dryer that features a round ceramic barrel, two speeds, three heat settings, a shock-resistant design and a quiet, long-lasting AC motor for helping you achieve a smooth, frizz-free hairstyle. A Includes hair dryer and two concentrator nozzles 9.5" W x 11" H x 3" D Ceramic / rubber 1,875 W Two speed and three heat settings AC motor Removable air filter Cool-shot button Hanging loop Imported see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Gladis G.
Favvvvv af always my go too even my boyfriend uses it a lot to blow dry his hair so rally good brand lasts a very long time atleast I’ve had it for a long time and I don’t really take care of my stuff Lmaoo but love this must try
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
This product is really great and I love it. It's wonderful in every way and does what it says it does. I will repurchase this again.