Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilHERA
- Beauty Boosting Facial Oil 30ml 30ml

HERA - Beauty Boosting Facial Oil 30ml 30ml

by HERA

Brand from South Korea: HERA. Restores oil and moisture balance of skin without stuffy feeling of oil. Apply moderate amount according to skin texture lightly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HERA - Beauty Boosting Facial Oil 30ml 30ml!
San Antonio, TX
I have used this for years when it comes to my skin. It has always made my skin look healthier and softer.
Columbus, OH
1,396 reviews
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Wasco, CA
I loved this i have oily skin and was really really scared that it would leave my face extremely oily but it didnt leave it that bad it was manageable to me

Looking for your answer?