Skin CareSkincare Value & Gift SetsSkincare SetsHERA

by HERA

Hera aquabolic moisturizing water + emulsion set / sample kit / ttbeauty / korea cosmetics

Premium brand in low price!; Sample size!; 100% authentic product is shipped from south korea!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HERA AQUABOLIC MOISTURIZING WATER + EMULSION SET / Sample Kit / TTBeauty / Korea Cosmetics!
Sunny L.
This product is best suited for Normal to Dry skin types, but with my oily/combination skin type in the winter, this does the job! I wouldn't say this emulsion is better than any other higher end Korean emulsion.  In fact, I think I actually prefer my sum37 Skin Softening Emulsion over this one!
This is the one item in the entire Aquabolic and Waterin line that I think most people can do without and just use whatever emulsion they already have in their skincare stash.

Looking for your answer?