BY HERA

Brand from South Korea: HERA see more...

Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I received a sample of this somewhere. It is amazing. I love the way it smells. I had enough to use for about a week. Even within the first few days, I was getting compliments on my skin. It just felt so soft and looked more glowy naturally.
Olivia 고.
This is my HG skincare product line. I used to breakout a lot in my 20s. But once I used HERA’s skin care line, it fixed my problematic skin. It also helped with my dryness. This is a very versatile product for any skin type. This will leave your skin feeling healed and beautiful.
Mary S.
Love this stuff. Lightly fragranced but not too harsh. Really watery texture but it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. Pricey but I tend to buy little sample bottles.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it, i didnt.
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
It’s the best moisturizing instant and quick to fix ur moisture need in winter and dry cold day.
Pinya L.
Richmond
Bought it as a set with the toner and I have to say this product is a bit too fragranced for me. I use it as the second last step before my moisturizer and honestly I do not see a huge impact or any wow factors. Just a normal emulsion that's on the oilier side and nothing special.
Bianca P.
Mississauga, ON
This is such a great product. I always find myself going back to it & already referrer it to people ! I would definitely get it again !