BY HERA

Brand from South Korea: HERA. While you sleep, the cream helps improve the texture of your skin by giving moisture and tension. How to use: 1. After washing your face, adjust skin texture with toner. 2. Taking an appropriate amount of mask and gently spread over the face from inner to outer part along the skin texture 3. Go to sleep after the product is absorbed without rinsing off. (Wash face in the next morning) see more...

Monica M.
Santa Ana, CA
I wouldn’t say my skin is sensitive to new products but I used this once over night and I broke out on one side of my face. I was pretty scared to continue using it after that but my friend also went ahead and tried it and also had the same reaction. It’s possibly not for all skin types. I have med-oily skin not sensitive. My friend has a little more oily skin and also not sensitive.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Jessica O.
I love this brand and this product!! I’ve added this to my skincare routine and it has been unbelievably wonderful to my skin.