BY HERA

Brand from South Korea: HERA. Turns dull and rough skin into dewy and bright skin by leaving skin moisturized. After using skin softener, take an appropriate amount into hand, and gently spread over the face. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Indhira F.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use the make up. It's excellent product and looks natural on my face. The price is excellent also.
OLGA K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am big fan of this cosmetics! This emulsion I use as cream! To see results, I find the right way for my very dry and sensitive skin! First clean with gel peeling, next step it's tonic, after this emulsion + cream for eyes! My skin looks much much better then before, it's protect my skin, I can feel it!