HERA 1" Ceramic Iron

by HERA

Enjoy beautifully flawless hair with the HERA 100% black ceramic straightener. Ceramic technology utilizes negative ions to seal the cuticle, repel humidity, and lock in hair color. This is accomplished with high-quality plates that radiate far-infrared heat for a constant and even temperature that will never damage or break even the most delicate hair. 100% Solid Ceramic Plates Precision-Engineered Negative Ion Technology Infrared Heat Technology Easy-to-Use, Ergonomic Design Heats Up Within 10 Seconds Safe for All Hair Types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HERA 1" Ceramic Iron!
Emily R.
Athol, MA
This iron gets to the perfect happy medium tempature that doesnt entirely singe my hair, while still achieving a quick straight look
Christie L.
I love this product it works amazing I recommend everyone to purchase it I think this straightener works good on my thick hair
Jennifer R.
georgia
for me hair products are very important because it is the first thing that people look at is your hair I would like to try these products......
Stephaniee F.
Dallas, TX
I used Hera 1 at my work and is really good all my clients love it 😍 yo la recomiendo mucho
Nish T.
Charlotte, NC
Good. Can’t use often due to my hair type but compared to others I chose this one. No improvements this is top notch
Nathalie S.
Los Angeles
Out of all iron I have owned this one is good it doesn’t toast my hair I love how soft and straight it leaves my hair
Flaka K.
Love ceramic iron does not damage your hair and it work really good i use it almost everyday
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I really like thia straightner it reaches a high temp easy to use.. and good to the touch easy to manuver it does a great job at straigtening hair plus u can use to curl as well .very easy to [email protected]
Nancy T.
735 w sunkist ave
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband bought me the straightener it does not burn your hair like other strainers do makes it look really really smooth and soft when you put your fingers through it would be a really good strainer to buy
Sabrina D.
I love this straightener, I’ve had it for years and it’s still in good condition. It’s easy to use and very effective.

Looking for your answer?