BY HER INTERACTIVE

Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Gamer Expert
I really liked this game. It has a fun mix of puzzles, activities, and pretty decent graphics. Although not my favorite Nancy Drew game, and there are a lot to choose from, this game is entertaining enough to play through more than once (and even watch the guys at "Mostly Walking" play on Twitch/YouTube).
Keana B.
Keana B.
I found this game to be really interesting and loved the fact that we were able to learn so much about Japanese culture and the family history in the Ryokan.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
THIS GAME WAS SURPRISINGLY THE FIRST NANCY DREW GAME I EVER PLAYED... THAT LITERALLY GOT ME HOOKED ON THEM...
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Jamaica Plain, Ma
I'm pretty split on this game. On one hand, some of the locations were really well done and the puzzles were great. I also loved the somewhat scary aspect of it. But I also thought there were a lot of sort of unnecessary dead-end places/actions within the game.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love nancy drew games and this one does not disappoint. it's the only nancy drew game that I've ever screamed out loud during and I wont tell you why!!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
This is a great addition to the series and quickly became a favorite of mine. in this game Nancy is in japan. having been there myself, I can vouch for the authentic feel throughout the game. it has great puzzles and throughout the game you can even collect phone charms!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
A challenging and fun adventure, first person video game. Great plot for those who enjoy Japan, hauntings, and an overall scary game!