BY HER INTERACTIVE

Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Gamer Expert
I really liked this game. It has a fun mix of puzzles, activities, and pretty decent graphics. Although not my favorite Nancy Drew game, and there are a lot to choose from, this game is entertaining enough to play through more than once (and even watch the guys at "Mostly Walking" play on Twitch/YouTube).
Amanda G.
Jamaica Plain, Ma
I'm pretty split on this game. On one hand, some of the locations were really well done and the puzzles were great. I also loved the somewhat scary aspect of it. But I also thought there were a lot of sort of unnecessary dead-end places/actions within the game.
Stephanie C.
THIS GAME WAS SURPRISINGLY THE FIRST NANCY DREW GAME I EVER PLAYED... THAT LITERALLY GOT ME HOOKED ON THEM...
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
This is a great addition to the series and quickly became a favorite of mine. in this game Nancy is in japan. having been there myself, I can vouch for the authentic feel throughout the game. it has great puzzles and throughout the game you can even collect phone charms!
Alexis H.
A challenging and fun adventure, first person video game. Great plot for those who enjoy Japan, hauntings, and an overall scary game!
Emily A.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love nancy drew games and this one does not disappoint. it's the only nancy drew game that I've ever screamed out loud during and I wont tell you why!!
Keana B.
I found this game to be really interesting and loved the fact that we were able to learn so much about Japanese culture and the family history in the Ryokan.