BY HER INTERACTIVE

A A.
I've been playing games from the Nancy Drew Adventure Series since the third installment came out in 2000. Now, 15 years later, there are 32 games and I still play every one of them! HeR Interactive creates games that are educational yet fun; they teach players to use critical thinking and reasoning skills, to be curious, to pay attention to detail, and to embrace other cultures. I recently revisited Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon - I've always enjoyed this game's storyline and I liked most of the puzzles therein. This time around, though, I felt that the game lacked character development. Because of this, I give it four stars - but I definitely recommend it and would say it's probably one of my top ten favorite games from the series!
Chris R.
Straw Plains, TN
One of my top favorite Nancy Drew games, Nancy Drew, with the help of the ever loving Hardy Boys, must uncover clues from the trains previous owners to solve this mystery.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I thought the idea of having the Hardy Boys join in was great and the game was really good but I got to a point where there was a glitch and I could not move forward. For what I played of the game it was great and I liked that there were different stops and places to travel but I wish I could have finished it!
Chante P.
This is definitely one of my favorite games in the series! I like how it takes place on a train and it also brings the hardy boys in the mix instead of just having them on the phone to talk to.Plus it was fun to try and find all of the hidden stuff in such a small area as a train.You would think it would make it easier,but it almost made it more difficult!
Brittany B.
Norfolk, VA
I am a big Nancy Drew fan and I love playing the older games that they sell as well as the newer ones. If you like challenging games, fun and adventure this is your game!

GameStop

GameStop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.