BY HER INTERACTIVE

Nancy Drew is on her way to the Lilac Inn, where 17-year-old Emily Crandall is trying to manage the property she inherited from her late mother. A mutual friend has asked Nancy to look in on Emily who is straining to keep up with the management and financial demands of the Inn and do so just one month after the loss of her mum. Meantime, Nancy is curious about why a girl she hardly knows would want to meet with her. Does it have something to do with the contested inheritance? Whatever fueled the invitation, it's up to Nancy to find the answers and rescue Emily from possible financial and emotional ruin. In honor of Nancy Drew's 75th anniversary, Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock is based on the first book of the same name in the series. This is the twelfth installment in the award-winning Nancy Drew CD-ROM mystery series from Her Interactive. see more...

• Anyone else spend hours playing these games ? I'm addicte...3 Answers
  • What is this game about? I have read probably every book!1 Answers
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
Love these games. I used to spend hours playing them when I was younger. So fun to find the clues and search around. Great story lines.
Jordan W.
I LOVE THE NANCY DREW BOOKS!! Every time it was library day I always got these books!! This game is almost as awesome as the books!!
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Such a great game Nancy drew games are my absolute favorite. All of them are so fun! I have them all if you like mystery try it
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
I love the Nancy drew they are Reddit great game and so addictive! I can't play hours playing when my kids are in bed!
Julie M.
This is one of the best Nancy Drew games! This one has great puzzles, and it's very cool how old fashioned it is.
Casey V.
princeton, WV
Love love love Nancy Drew! such a fun game for everyone! all ages can play and enjoy this game.
Sammie M.
Fresno, CA
My niece is a huge fan of Nancy Drew. I bought her this game and she absolutely loved it.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
Great game! This is a really fun pic game. Great for all ages. Loads of fun for hours!
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
I used to play these a long time ago lol my mom ised to get me the computer games
Susan T.
Gravenhurst , ON
I love the Nancy Drew games. This game I liked. I liked the puzzles in the game and the story line. The price for this game is within my budget. I think I payed maybe at the most 20 dollars for the game. I would recommend this game to anyone who is into mystery games.
Amber P.
Anyone else spend hours playing these games ? I'm addicted!!!
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
What is this game about? I have read probably every book!