BY HER INTERACTIVE

Nancy Drew is on her way to the Lilac Inn, where 17-year-old Emily Crandall is trying to manage the property she inherited from her late mother. A mutual friend has asked Nancy to look in on Emily who is straining to keep up with the management and financial demands of the Inn and do so just one month after the loss of her mum. Meantime, Nancy is curious about why a girl she hardly knows would want to meet with her. Does it have something to do with the contested inheritance? Whatever fueled the invitation, it's up to Nancy to find the answers and rescue Emily from possible financial and emotional ruin. In honor of Nancy Drew's 75th anniversary, Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock is based on the first book of the same name in the series. This is the twelfth installment in the award-winning Nancy Drew CD-ROM mystery series from Her Interactive. see more...

• Anyone else spend hours playing these games ? I'm addicted!!!3 Answers
  • What is this game about? I have read probably every book!1 Answers
Amber P.
chicago, IL
I LOVE NANCY DREW!!!
I have been obsessed with Nancy Drew games my entire life. I would so reccomend these games to anyone! I spent hours on these games, daily. It made me want to be the detective, I'm going to school for today!! Lol
Chris R.
Straw Plains, TN
While this isn't one of my favorite Nancy Drew games, it's still enjoyable to go over and play. Based on the first four Nancy Drew classic books, it's up to Nancy Drew to find out who is sabotaging the Lilac Inn and who is after Nancy's friends belongings.
Taylor B.
Joppa, MD
One of my favorites in the Nancy drew series because of the amount of actually tricky puzzles. Story line is also quite different from the others and goes so in depth all around great
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I am a huge Nancy Drew fan. I own this PC game. You can be a junior or senior detective. It provides hours and hours of game time. You search for clues, investigate, many puzzles. You play thru Nancy herself see everything as she would see it,and have friends to help when you are stuck like george and bess . Sometimes you have Ned and Mr Carson. Highly recommend, I find my games at Walmart for 20 dollars.
Missy F.
My mother has always been a fan of Nancy Drew, she use to make me watch the Hardy Boy's episodes that Nancy Drew was in, and I absolutely loved them, and when I found out that there was a game with Nancy Drew it it. I was astonished! I was so excited that I had to go out and find the game. I think it's a great game to play, especially if you like puzzles, and figuring things, looking for clues. I have to admit, that I find this game to be the best game I've ever played on a computer.
Lilah W.
Secret of the Old Clock is the first Nancy Drew game my daughter and I played, and we have been hooked ever since. Even though this is not the first game in the series, it is set in the 1930's like the early books. You have to suspend reality and pretend that Nancy has traveled back in time, but the game is so engrossing that you just don't notice.
Amanda L.
My mom and I loved this game! Nancy Drew Games never get boring and they take a while to finish the whole game. They really get you thinking and are a lot of fun! My mom and I want to try every Nancy Drew game out there. I highly recommend this game!
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Love Nancy Drew games! Highly addictive and haunting storyline filled with interactive detective work. If you enjoy searching for clues, interviewing people, solving puzzles and avoiding death then this is the game for you!
Taryn C.
I have played every single Nancy Drew game there is. This one is a lot of fun. It's an older game but a really good mystery and it's pretty tough but it makes you think and as usually it always has a great ending
Sarah B.
Barrington, NJ
This was the first Nancy Drew game I ever finished. I love the settings in this game and the little puzzles you have to figure out in the barn. It was a wonderful little game and it is very fun.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Anyone else spend hours playing these games ? I'm addicted!!!
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
What is this game about? I have read probably every book!