BY HER INTERACTIVE

Jasmine M.
Salem, NH
Used to play Nancy Drew mysteries all the time. Played this one recently through my iPad and fell in love again. They're fun, make you think, and really well created. Not just for kids, for anyone who wants to add a little mystery to their day!
Denisha H.
London, KY
I love Nancy Drew games and I've played almost all of them. And to me they aren't just for teens as I've enjoyed them as an adult too.
Chey F.
Avilla, IN
I remember playing this. wasn't the worst wasn't the best game if you like older mystery games then this is for you.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to LOVE playing these games. I might have to play one again as an adult, I bet it'd be pretty awesome.