BY HER INTERACTIVE

Britty M.
This is my all time favorite Nancy Drew games. So many unanswered questions yet that only adds to the replayability and mysteriousness. There's a lot you have to decide for yourself with this one, they don't spell it out for you which is great. The characters seemed troubled and realistic, not cookie cutter like some do in these games. You really feel bad for certain people when it's all over. Very scary with moments that made me jump. I've replayed it 3 times.
Taryn C.
I love playing the Nancy Drew games. They are a lot of fun and very addictive. This was one of my favorite games in the series. It's very creepy but the graphics are beautiful and the storyline keeps you playingZ
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
This is one of the scariest Nancy Drew games so I would recommend playing with friends because it is more fun. if you are really into being scared this is a great game to play in the dark. This is a great game for all ages and its a great game to play in a group!
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
I was so excited for this game when it came out! Love the plot! So creepy and interesting! This is one of my favorites because it had a paranormal feel to it and the setting is so great! I would play this one again!
Alexis H.
A challenging and fun adventure, first person video game. Great, spooky plot for those who enjoy the Victorian era.
Alice G.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I wasn't crazy about this game in comparison to some of the others. I thought the story line was a bit cheesy.
Patty C.
Spencer, WV
This is another Nancy Drew game that I really like. The house is really creepy-looking inside and out.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 1
That's probably one of the best Nancy Drew games. It is full of numerous clues that you have to solve and reach the final of the game. In addition to the main aim, to find the reason for all problems, you have different tasks to fulfill. They are like little puzzles.