by HENRY'S HARD SPARKLING

Henry Weinhard made a lot of great choices. When a fountain was built in his honor in 1887, naturally, he offered to pump beer through it for all to enjoy. A great choice. So we made Henry's Hard Sparkling Water, as Henry would himself, to give you a great choice. Now when you want to kick back with a drink that has fewer calories, you never have to sacrifice fun or flavor.

Are these gluten free? And are they. Ether than White Claw?
Start your review of Henry's® Passion Fruit, Lemon Lime and Strawberry Kiwi Hard Sparkling Water Variety Pack!
Just starting the Keto diet in support of my husband and was looking for low carb options. This was a pleasant surprise. Great flavors, great options. Will continue to buy!
Winter Garden, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Absolutely HORRIBLE. I bought these because my local Publix Supermarkets was out of Truly Spiked & Sparkling Water Variety Pack - 12pk / 12 fl oz Cans as well as Spiked Seltzer® West Indies Lime Beer and White Claw Variety Pack - 12pk / 12 fl oz Cans this was my last resort and I have never been so disappointed. These taste like Strep Throat medicine and didn't give me a buzz at all even on an empty stomach! Thank God for publix return policy and let me return the box with a few missing or else I would have been even more disappointed I didn't my money back! wouldn't even recommend to my worst enemy
New Braunfels, TX
When I couldn’t find Truly Spiked & Sparkling one week at the grocery store, I decided to give Henry’s a shot. Overall I enjoyed it, but it wasn’t the spiked sparkling water for me. The flavors were more intense and a bit sweeter than I’m used to, leaning more toward a juice or a soda feeling, but I did adjust. My favorite variety was the Passion Fruit. The added flavor could definitely be a plus for others! I would definitely buy it again.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually go for White Claw but decided to give these a try. I got a variety pack of Strawberry Kiwi, Lime, and Blueberry Açaí. They are sweeter than normal sparkling water which is why I didn’t rate 5 stars. The flavors are good and if you think you might not enjoy because of the dullness of normal sparkling water, just give these a shot you’ll probably be surprised.
Rock Hill
Henry's® Passion Fruit, Lemon Lime and Strawberry Kiwi Hard Sparkling Water Variety Pack uploaded by Tiffany J.
Damn Gina, these are so good! My fav is the strawberry kiwi! Refreshing and crisp to taste and so smooth. #Henrys #SparklingWater #BoozyBehavior #YesPlease Publix Supermarkets
Ulster park , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I just tried this for the first time the other day and it was delicious. All of the flavors were great. It’s a very refreshing summer drink. I will be purchasing this again.
88 calories and NO SUGAR!! Not as carbonated as White Claw, which I really like.. Still full of taste but not as heavy as a beer so a great alternative #emp
This was just ok. I like another brand much better than this. For me it just taste mainly like sparkling water. There really wasn't much flavor to it.
Binghamton , NY
Henry's® Passion Fruit, Lemon Lime and Strawberry Kiwi Hard Sparkling Water Variety Pack uploaded by Heather L.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE Henry’s Hard Sparkling waters! Yummmm They are good on ice with Vodka or just on there own.