BY HENRY'S HARD SODA

ellen b.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I love this beer stuff it taste just like orange soda be careful it's easy to get drunk
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
I don't like it it tasted so awful and it was kind of pricey for the bad flavor
Lisa B.
I thought I was buying a sixer of Weinhard's Orange Soda - not hard soda. I took one swallow in and spat it out even faster. YUCK! I don't understand the raving reviews unless they are from kids who have no palette. YUCK! Phooey. The flavor is nowhere close to orange and tastes like it has aspirin dissolved in it. Hey, Henry, did you slip me a mickey? I wasted a tenner on this nasty stuff that will be poured in the bushes. I won't even serve this to the neighbor I don't like so much. Yuck!
Ginny R.
I feel like I would have to drink 10 of these to get a buzz. The taste is OK, but I feel like you are better off just throwing some vodka in a regular soda and calling it a hard soda. It would probably be cheaper. I can only drink one of these and then I have to switch.
Katrina A.
Tastes like orange soda and barely a taste of alcohol. It's easy to drink a whole six pack of these. Priced the same as other brands. I imagine these would also be good to turn into an orange float!
Kennedy S.
I'm not a big drinker, but these are one of the best drinks I've tried. They're a little on the pricier side, but still affordable. The alcohol taste still comes through, but the orange taste mostly overpowers it. Will always repurchase!
Tiffany M.
Fort Hood, TX
I absolutely love these!! The taste is smooth, not too sweet and refreshing. I purchased these at Walmart for a little over $9. I think the price is very reasonable. I'd definitely buy these again!
Katie R.
This stuff is dangerous. It tastes just like orange soda, you would not know that is has alcohol in it. It does get old towards the bottom of the bottle but for the first couple sips its very refreshing. I wouldn't buy a whole case of them for the house but I might buy a bottle while out to drink for the evening.
Adrienne A.
So refreshing! Can hardly taste the alcohol if that's your sort of thing! I love how it tastes like orange soda which is exactly what I wanted! Very affordable and I would always recommend it to others!
Bre M.
Las Vegas , NV
I really enjoy the flavor of this but because it's sweet I can only drink one. Slight alcohol flavor to it but nothing you notice after a few sips. I found this at Albertsons and it was a reasonable price.