BY HENRY'S HARD SODA

Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I just tried one of these tonight and I was really pleasantly surprised at how good it is! It taste just like orange soda to me and it didn't taste too alcoholic. I will definitely be buying these again!
Ellie K.
Webster Grvs, MO
This stuff is delicious! I didn't taste any alcohol taste drinking by itself. And it mixed fantastically with orange curacao and vanilla ice cream for a boozy dreamsicle shake.
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy the flavor of this but because it's sweet I can only drink one. Slight alcohol flavor to it but nothing you notice after a few sips. I found this at Albertsons and it was a reasonable price.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I love these new hard sodas. Yea they are quite sugary but I hate beer so this is a great alternative for me! The flavor here is goo and I will be buying this again
Holly B.
This is literally one of my favorite drinks of all time! If your looking for something that isn't very strong tasting but will get the job done this is the drink for you! I can down the whole 6 pack in less than an hour and it defiantly gets me in trouble!
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I received this product free from House Party and thought it had a very nice orange soda with a kick taste. I think it is a fun drink for someone who doesn't drink as much.
Emma C.
Absolutely love this flavor I haven't tried any other in the line but you can definitely taste the orange and doesn't have a strong alcohol taste which I really like
Stephanie T.
The taste was excellent, nice to sip on while eating dinner! Went down smoothly and it was worth the buy. I wouldn't buy it all the time but as a treat it's worth it
Teresa F.
Aurora, CO
Not really my cup of tea. Its sweetened with Cane Sugar so its not as sweet as I like. On the plus side it has less calories than other adult beverages.
Katlyn R.
Aston, PA
Tastes like it’s straight from the soda fountain. Creamy orange soda...live to pair over vanilla ice cream for a spiked orange creamsicle float.