Add a Photo

Photos (4)
ellen b.
ellen b.
S Chesterfld, VA
I love this beer stuff it taste just like orange soda be careful it's easy to get drunk
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Katy, TX
I don't like it it tasted so awful and it was kind of pricey for the bad flavor
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.
June 9, 2017, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: Hard
So refreshing! Can hardly taste the alcohol if that's your sort of thing! I love how it tastes like orange soda which is exactly what I wanted! Very affordable and I would always recommend it to others!
Bre M.
Bre M.
Las Vegas , NV
April 15, 2017, 1:57 a.m.
Review for: Hard
I really enjoy the flavor of this but because it's sweet I can only drink one. Slight alcohol flavor to it but nothing you notice after a few sips. I found this at Albertsons and it was a reasonable price.
Holly B.
Holly B.
April 12, 2017, 5:03 a.m.
Review for: Hard
This is literally one of my favorite drinks of all time! If your looking for something that isn't very strong tasting but will get the job done this is the drink for you! I can down the whole 6 pack in less than an hour and it defiantly gets me in trouble!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
May 9, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Hard
I received this product free from House Party and thought it had a very nice orange soda with a kick taste. I think it is a fun drink for someone who doesn't drink as much.
Emma C.
Emma C.
April 4, 2017, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: Hard
Absolutely love this flavor I haven't tried any other in the line but you can definitely taste the orange and doesn't have a strong alcohol taste which I really like
Phanessa S.
Phanessa S.
Florence
May 25, 2017, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: Hard
Very tasty!  If you like orange crush you'll love this.  It has a hint of alcohol without it being o er powering.  Fun, light drink for the summertime
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Arden, NC
Dec. 5, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Hard
Good for a non-beer drinker. Tastes just like orange cream soda, and great as a mixer
Angela S.
Angela S.
Youngstown, OH
Nov. 24, 2016, 7:19 a.m.
Review for: Hard
I have hard the root beer and vanilla, they are good but have an aftertaste. This, however, does not. Like not even a little. I'm not a drinker but when I have this in my fridge, I have noticed it I'd the first thing I grab when I come home from work. I swear you cannot tell the difference be tween this and regular Orange soda.