BY HENRY'S HARD SODA

ellen b.
ellen b.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I love this beer stuff it taste just like orange soda be careful it's easy to get drunk
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Katy, TX
I don't like it it tasted so awful and it was kind of pricey for the bad flavor
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
I thought I was buying a sixer of Weinhard's Orange Soda - not hard soda. I took one swallow in and spat it out even faster. YUCK! I don't understand the raving reviews unless they are from kids who have no palette. YUCK! Phooey. The flavor is nowhere close to orange and tastes like it has aspirin dissolved in it. Hey, Henry, did you slip me a mickey? I wasted a tenner on this nasty stuff that will be poured in the bushes. I won't even serve this to the neighbor I don't like so much. Yuck!
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.
So refreshing! Can hardly taste the alcohol if that's your sort of thing! I love how it tastes like orange soda which is exactly what I wanted! Very affordable and I would always recommend it to others!
Bre M.
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy the flavor of this but because it's sweet I can only drink one. Slight alcohol flavor to it but nothing you notice after a few sips. I found this at Albertsons and it was a reasonable price.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Tastes like orange soda and barely a taste of alcohol. It's easy to drink a whole six pack of these. Priced the same as other brands. I imagine these would also be good to turn into an orange float!
Holly B.
Holly B.
This is literally one of my favorite drinks of all time! If your looking for something that isn't very strong tasting but will get the job done this is the drink for you! I can down the whole 6 pack in less than an hour and it defiantly gets me in trouble!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Fort Hood, TX
I absolutely love these!! The taste is smooth, not too sweet and refreshing. I purchased these at Walmart for a little over $9. I think the price is very reasonable. I'd definitely buy these again!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I received this product free from House Party and thought it had a very nice orange soda with a kick taste. I think it is a fun drink for someone who doesn't drink as much.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Absolutely love this flavor I haven't tried any other in the line but you can definitely taste the orange and doesn't have a strong alcohol taste which I really like