Add a Photo

#220 in Beer
Photos (4)
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

Love! Something great for summer. True to the orange soda taste and goes down easily...almost too easily!!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, OH

Love love love this drink. I love the way it taste like orange crush! I could drink it every day!
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
West Covina, CA

Great orange soda flavor, not too syrupy sweet. Is excellent for a grown up orange float!
Cristina B.
Cristina B.
Morgantown, WV

Such a refreshing adult soda! Great for those summer time cookouts or relaxing evenings!
ellen b.
ellen b.
S Chesterfld, VA

I love this beer stuff it taste just like orange soda be careful it's easy to get drunk
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Katy, TX

I don't like it it tasted so awful and it was kind of pricey for the bad flavor
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD

I'm not a big drinker at all mostly being I can't stand the taste of alcohol, but these are great. They taste like the orange cream sickle ice pops. If you're like me and don't like the taste of alcohol then I highly suggest these.
Katie R.
Katie R.

This stuff is dangerous. It tastes just like orange soda, you would not know that is has alcohol in it. It does get old towards the bottom of the bottle but for the first couple sips its very refreshing. I wouldn't buy a whole case of them for the house but I might buy a bottle while out to drink for the evening.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Youngstown, OH

I have hard the root beer and vanilla, they are good but have an aftertaste. This, however, does not. Like not even a little. I'm not a drinker but when I have this in my fridge, I have noticed it I'd the first thing I grab when I come home from work. I swear you cannot tell the difference be tween this and regular Orange soda.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Arden, NC

Good for a non-beer drinker. Tastes just like orange cream soda, and great as a mixer