BY HENRY'S HARD SODA

Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
My hubby picked this Henry's Hard Orange Soda for me and it is now my new favorite malt beverage. It is ORANGETASTIC! It truly tastes like a plain ol' orange soda and I'm totally enjoying one right now. I can't wait to try some more flavors from Henry's Hard Soda!
Katie R.
This stuff is dangerous. It tastes just like orange soda, you would not know that is has alcohol in it. It does get old towards the bottom of the bottle but for the first couple sips its very refreshing. I wouldn't buy a whole case of them for the house but I might buy a bottle while out to drink for the evening.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
This stuff is great, as well. If you have never tried Henry's Hard Soda Hard Orange and wonder what it tastes like, think: orange Fanta with a good hint of alcohol. This product is a great beverage to choose when craving something fruity and oh so good.
Mariah H.
Lexington, KY
This is my new go-to drink! I've tried some other hard sodas, and this is definitely my favorite. It has none of the weird aftertaste that some of the others have and just tastes like a great orange soda! I will definitely keep buying this. It's perfect for hot summer days!
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I'm not a big drinker at all mostly being I can't stand the taste of alcohol, but these are great. They taste like the orange cream sickle ice pops. If you're like me and don't like the taste of alcohol then I highly suggest these.
Lauren B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Refreshing! Henry's Hard Orange Soda is the perfect drink for summer! The perfect combination of alcohol and flavor. A lot of times fruity drinks are too sweet for me, but this one is perfect! The packaging is great. I would definitely buy this product again!
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH
The absolute best hard orange soda I've had! It tastes just like orange soda, which can probably get you in trouble quick since it doesn't have an alcoholic taste (to me). It is definitely a must try and essential to my summer bbq's and effect for a #backyardbash!
Stacey M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I really love this drink. It tastes exactly like orange soda. It contains alcohol so please keep away from children because i really cant even taste it. I would recommend this to everyone who likes alcohol and wants it to not only be refreshing, but smooth going down.
Anna A.
Riverside, CA
This stuff is so good, if you like orange soda! It tastes just like an orange Sunkist soda. You don't have to worry about mixing it with anything to make it alcoholic- cuts out the middleman :P
Angela S.
Boardman, OH
I have hard the root beer and vanilla, they are good but have an aftertaste. This, however, does not. Like not even a little. I'm not a drinker but when I have this in my fridge, I have noticed it I'd the first thing I grab when I come home from work. I swear you cannot tell the difference be tween this and regular Orange soda.