BY HENRY'S HARD SODA

Alexis  V.
Las Vegas, NV
This definitely taste like a Sunkist soda with a hint of beer after taste that isn't bitter at all. I love how sweet this beer taste. I purchase this on the regular because it makes such great company with any meal I am having.
Ginny R.
I feel like I would have to drink 10 of these to get a buzz. The taste is OK, but I feel like you are better off just throwing some vodka in a regular soda and calling it a hard soda. It would probably be cheaper. I can only drink one of these and then I have to switch.
Katrina A.
Tastes like orange soda and barely a taste of alcohol. It's easy to drink a whole six pack of these. Priced the same as other brands. I imagine these would also be good to turn into an orange float!
Kennedy S.
I'm not a big drinker, but these are one of the best drinks I've tried. They're a little on the pricier side, but still affordable. The alcohol taste still comes through, but the orange taste mostly overpowers it. Will always repurchase!
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
My hubby picked this Henry's Hard Orange Soda for me and it is now my new favorite malt beverage. It is ORANGETASTIC! It truly tastes like a plain ol' orange soda and I'm totally enjoying one right now. I can't wait to try some more flavors from Henry's Hard Soda!
Lisa B.
I thought I was buying a sixer of Weinhard's Orange Soda - not hard soda. I took one swallow in and spat it out even faster. YUCK! I don't understand the raving reviews unless they are from kids who have no palette. YUCK! Phooey. The flavor is nowhere close to orange and tastes like it has aspirin dissolved in it. Hey, Henry, did you slip me a mickey? I wasted a tenner on this nasty stuff that will be poured in the bushes. I won't even serve this to the neighbor I don't like so much. Yuck!
Adrienne A.
So refreshing! Can hardly taste the alcohol if that's your sort of thing! I love how it tastes like orange soda which is exactly what I wanted! Very affordable and I would always recommend it to others!
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy the flavor of this but because it's sweet I can only drink one. Slight alcohol flavor to it but nothing you notice after a few sips. I found this at Albertsons and it was a reasonable price.
Holly B.
This is literally one of my favorite drinks of all time! If your looking for something that isn't very strong tasting but will get the job done this is the drink for you! I can down the whole 6 pack in less than an hour and it defiantly gets me in trouble!
Tiffany M.
Fort Hood, TX
I absolutely love these!! The taste is smooth, not too sweet and refreshing. I purchased these at Walmart for a little over $9. I think the price is very reasonable. I'd definitely buy these again!