Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Lexington, KY

This is my new go-to drink! I've tried some other hard sodas, and this is definitely my favorite. It has none of the weird aftertaste that some of the others have and just tastes like a great orange soda! I will definitely keep buying this. It's perfect for hot summer days!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Lehigh Acres, FL

I really love this drink. It tastes exactly like orange soda. It contains alcohol so please keep away from children because i really cant even taste it. I would recommend this to everyone who likes alcohol and wants it to not only be refreshing, but smooth going down.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Judsonia, AR

My hubby picked this Henry's Hard Orange Soda for me and it is now my new favorite malt beverage. It is ORANGETASTIC! It truly tastes like a plain ol' orange soda and I'm totally enjoying one right now. I can't wait to try some more flavors from Henry's Hard Soda!
Chevelle B.
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH

The absolute best hard orange soda I've had! It tastes just like orange soda, which can probably get you in trouble quick since it doesn't have an alcoholic taste (to me). It is definitely a must try and essential to my summer bbq's and effect for a #backyardbash!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Baton Rouge, LA

Refreshing! Henry's Hard Orange Soda is the perfect drink for summer! The perfect combination of alcohol and flavor. A lot of times fruity drinks are too sweet for me, but this one is perfect! The packaging is great. I would definitely buy this product again!
Holly B.
Holly B.

This is literally one of my favorite drinks of all time! If your looking for something that isn't very strong tasting but will get the job done this is the drink for you! I can down the whole 6 pack in less than an hour and it defiantly gets me in trouble!
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC

This stuff is great, as well. If you have never tried Henry's Hard Soda Hard Orange and wonder what it tastes like, think: orange Fanta with a good hint of alcohol. This product is a great beverage to choose when craving something fruity and oh so good.
Bre M.
Bre M.
Las Vegas , Nv

I really enjoy the flavor of this but because it's sweet I can only drink one. Slight alcohol flavor to it but nothing you notice after a few sips. I found this at Albertsons and it was a reasonable price.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL

I just tried one of these tonight and I was really pleasantly surprised at how good it is! It taste just like orange soda to me and it didn't taste too alcoholic. I will definitely be buying these again!
Anna A.
Anna A.
Riverside, CA

This stuff is so good, if you like orange soda! It tastes just like an orange Sunkist soda. You don't have to worry about mixing it with anything to make it alcoholic- cuts out the middleman :P