Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Lexington, KY

This is my new go-to drink! I've tried some other hard sodas, and this is definitely my favorite. It has none of the weird aftertaste that some of the others have and just tastes like a great orange soda! I will definitely keep buying this. It's perfect for hot summer days!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Lehigh Acres, FL

I really love this drink. It tastes exactly like orange soda. It contains alcohol so please keep away from children because i really cant even taste it. I would recommend this to everyone who likes alcohol and wants it to not only be refreshing, but smooth going down.
Chevelle B.
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH

The absolute best hard orange soda I've had! It tastes just like orange soda, which can probably get you in trouble quick since it doesn't have an alcoholic taste (to me). It is definitely a must try and essential to my summer bbq's and effect for a #backyardbash!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Baton Rouge, La

Refreshing! Henry's Hard Orange Soda is the perfect drink for summer! The perfect combination of alcohol and flavor. A lot of times fruity drinks are too sweet for me, but this one is perfect! The packaging is great. I would definitely buy this product again!
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC

This stuff is great, as well. If you have never tried Henry's Hard Soda Hard Orange and wonder what it tastes like, think: orange Fanta with a good hint of alcohol. This product is a great beverage to choose when craving something fruity and oh so good.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL

I just tried one of these tonight and I was really pleasantly surprised at how good it is! It taste just like orange soda to me and it didn't taste too alcoholic. I will definitely be buying these again!
Anna A.
Anna A.
Riverside, CA

This stuff is so good, if you like orange soda! It tastes just like an orange Sunkist soda. You don't have to worry about mixing it with anything to make it alcoholic- cuts out the middleman :P
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Saint Louis, MO

This stuff is delicious! I didn't taste any alcohol taste drinking by itself. And it mixed fantastically with orange curacao and vanilla ice cream for a boozy dreamsicle shake.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Bellingham, WA

The taste was excellent, nice to sip on while eating dinner! Went down smoothly and it was worth the buy. I wouldn't buy it all the time but as a treat it's worth it
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT

I love these new hard sodas. Yea they are quite sugary but I hate beer so this is a great alternative for me! The flavor here is goo and I will be buying this again

Join Now