BY HENRY'S HARD SODA #67 in Beer

—Keep it classy—Enjoy responsibly see more...

• Does anyone like Henrys hard? I was recently sponsored by them..it ...3 Answers
  • I would like to try your hard sodas but don't want to buy a whole s...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the twelve pack here in Daytona Beach?1 Answers
Henry’s Hard Soda™ Hard Orange 12-12 fl. oz. Bottles
Wlow! i had not enjoyed a drink so much as i enjoy Henry Orange Hard Soda!! The taste does not cloy you...Each bottle tastes as if it was thr first. I would drink wine because other beverages would upset my stomach. This drink is smooth does not have an after taste like regilar beer. I love it! i don't mind paying the price on it.From now this drink will become an item of my house hold., I will definitely try any other flavor they make!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
elkton, md
I just tried this beer for the first time and it tastes just like an orange soda!!! Love the taste! It's a little less alcohol content than a regular beer though at 4.2%. As far as the packaging goes I thought it's pretty misleading to kids. I saw it in the fridge at my in laws house and saw it said soda so thought it was soda. plus it tastes just like soda also. I figure if I thought it was soda so would little kids.
Orlando, FL
This is orange soda with a punch for sure! I love that it taste like orange soda but it's has a little too much syrup flavor. For the value it is worth it if your sharing. I can't drink more than one cause it's too sweet. I would suggest maybe adding ice unless you love drinking It from the bottle like soda pop. I haven't seen anything like this yet.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Omaha, NE
I don't usually do overly fruity beers, but this stuff is so good! Reminds me of the soda we used to buy as kids, but just a little more fun. Very refreshing on a hot day when you want something light, but delicious. Haven't tried mixing it with anything yet, but I've heard some good recipes that I'm looking forward to trying.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
This taste wonderful, I'm not a beer drinking and but I like having a drink or two when we have get togethers and cook outs. These are perfect the taste good, go down great when it's hot out. And the packaging is really cool. The bottle caps and inner labels have funny things on them. This is just a really fun and light drink.
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
If you want to get some drinks and you don't really like beer or cocktails, this one is a great option. It tastes just like the Coney Island sodas and you can barely taste the alcohol (so keep track of how many you have). It also is offered as a cherry soda and ginger ale if orange isn't your flavor.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
So good! It tastes exactly like orange soda. I hate when alcohol has a really strong alcohol taste, but this one was perfect. I was very orangey and smooth. Spot on flavor. I would recommend this if you like alcohol and soda combined into one! I think my boyfriend and I would buy this again.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
CINCINNATI, Ohio
If you love orange soda, you will adore this stuff. It has 0 beer taste! I would say its only downfall is that it leaves your mouth sugary feeling after drinking a couple and stains your tongue and or lips, but it doesn't bother me because of how refreshing it tastes, esp in the summertime!
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Bromley, KY
These are amazing. If you like Sunkist you will LOVE these. They go down so easy. I don't really like alcohol but I would drink these in a heartbeat. They are averaged price and have a low alcohol content. I have kept them stocked in my fridge since I tried them about a month ago.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
This is my hubby's new favorite alcoholic beverage of choice!
It really does taste like orange soda with a bit of an alcohol after taste. If you aren't a big fan of beer or most liquor but want an adult drink every once and a while, I recommend you give this drink a try.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
Is this worth trying? Looks good
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Is this worth the money they ask for it?
Bree N.
Bree N.
Does anyone like Henrys hard? I was recently sponsored by them..it was good except I hated gingerale. Henry’s Hard Soda™ Hard Orange 12-12 fl. oz. Bottles
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else find it too sweet?
Where can I find the twelve pack here in Daytona Beach?