BY HENRY'S HARD SODA

—Keep it classy—Enjoy responsibly see more...

• Does anyone like Henrys hard? I was recently sponsored by...3 Answers
  • I would like to try your hard sodas but don't want to buy...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the twelve pack here in Daytona Beach?1 Answers
Taylor S.
This product is a soda lover’s dream! It tastes just like old fashioned orange soda but gets you drunk. Fair warning: it is pretty carbonated, so after two or three your stomach starts to feel full so I’d recommend switching at that point. It’s definitely sugary, but not overbearing. I’ve bought this brand and the specific product multiple times I would recommend anyone who likes beer or malt liquor.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
These are amazing! They taste just like orange soda and they are so easy to drink, a little too easy! They are sweet but not over the top sweet; so you can have more than one in a sitting. It has a low alcohol content, like a mikes hard lemonade. Definitely a must have if you like orange soda!
Natasha B.
Bowling green, KY
I love this stuff!!! I have never liked beer so when I am at casual gatherings I usually just skipped the drinks because I hated all the beer. I buy this and I don’t feel like the odd person out, it really taste like soda which is good and bad because the alcohol can sneak up on you so be careful with that part.
Torii P.
New York
So far this is the only one a really dislike. It doesn’t really taste like orange soda and has a weird taste. Almost like a chalky medicine taste. It’s alright just not my favorite.
Grace P.
Carrollton, GA
This drink is like summer time in a bottle! It tastes just like orange soda! I love to be pool side with one of these drinks. Unfortunately, they are a little pricey. They are also very high calories so not the healthiest option, but they taste so good!
Stephanie J.
Montville
This gem tastes just like orange soda!! You would not think it had alcohol, so this is perfect for those who do not like strong drinks. This is the perfect summer drink! It is very refreshing and so I could think these all day long without adverse effects!
Daria Q.
It's not that it's bad. Its just that it's like Sparks. And maybe its because I drank too much of it in the sun when it came out in 09 I think it was, but it just has a kind of grittiness to it after you have had enough of it. Which for me didn't even take a whole bottle to get to. It doesn't even have that much alcohol in it (idk if the state its sold in has something to do with the ABC, but it was bought in Maryland and we sell beer late so idk why the alcohol content would be whimpy on our behalf), its not like it's malt liquor. I just think that it should figure out how to taste better. I mean, Sparks at least has a reason to taste like that, its ABC is 8. I don't think its all that is the jist of what I'm saying.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
these hard orange sodas are delicious and very refreshing. they seriously taste exactly like orange sodas, cannot even tell there is alcohol in them! which makes them very dangerous for people that love sweet alcoholic beverages. I on the other hand, cannot handle too many sweet drinks. makes my stomach upset. but these are wonderful to have a couple as a treat! highly recommend. my favorite brand of hard soda.
Kate T.
I used be somebody that hates the taste of beer and can never even finish one. This beer tastes amazing! It literally tastes like Sunkist! And it has the same alcohol content as bud light lime so it is definitely strong. But cannot taste the beer in it at all! I'm so happy I found this! I finally found my thing. If your like me and can't take the taste of alcohol- this is your solution! 😋😋😋
Nicole C.
Kodiak, AK
I bought a sixpack on a whim while I was purchasing the alcohol needed for the work Christmas party. I thought maybe I'd try one and have a few left over. Five minutes later, I had to run BACK to the store because everyone grabbed them all. By far the highlight of the party!
Lauren V.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
Is this worth trying? Looks good
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Is this worth the money they ask for it?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Does this taste like orange soda?
Elissa H.
Does anyone like Henrys hard? I was recently sponsored by them..it was good except I hated gingerale. Henry’s Hard Soda™ Hard Orange 12-12 fl. oz. Bottles
Ashley B.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else find it too sweet?