BY HENRY'S HARD SODA

—Keep it classy—Enjoy responsibly see more...

• Does anyone like Henrys hard? I was recently sponsored by them..i...3 Answers
  • I would like to try your hard sodas but don't want to buy a whole...1 Answers
  • Where can I find the twelve pack here in Daytona Beach?1 Answers
Natasha B.
Bowling green, KY
I love this stuff!!! I have never liked beer so when I am at casual gatherings I usually just skipped the drinks because I hated all the beer. I buy this and I don’t feel like the odd person out, it really taste like soda which is good and bad because the alcohol can sneak up on you so be careful with that part.
Daria Q.
It's not that it's bad. Its just that it's like Sparks. And maybe its because I drank too much of it in the sun when it came out in 09 I think it was, but it just has a kind of grittiness to it after you have had enough of it. Which for me didn't even take a whole bottle to get to. It doesn't even have that much alcohol in it (idk if the state its sold in has something to do with the ABC, but it was bought in Maryland and we sell beer late so idk why the alcohol content would be whimpy on our behalf), its not like it's malt liquor. I just think that it should figure out how to taste better. I mean, Sparks at least has a reason to taste like that, its ABC is 8. I don't think its all that is the jist of what I'm saying.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
these hard orange sodas are delicious and very refreshing. they seriously taste exactly like orange sodas, cannot even tell there is alcohol in them! which makes them very dangerous for people that love sweet alcoholic beverages. I on the other hand, cannot handle too many sweet drinks. makes my stomach upset. but these are wonderful to have a couple as a treat! highly recommend. my favorite brand of hard soda.
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Henry's Hard Orange Soda is my new favorite malt beverage. It is ORANGETASTIC! It truly tastes like a plain ol' orange soda and I'm totally enjoying one right now. I can't wait to try some more flavors from Henry's Hard Soda!
Nicole C.
Kodiak, AK
I bought a sixpack on a whim while I was purchasing the alcohol needed for the work Christmas party. I thought maybe I'd try one and have a few left over. Five minutes later, I had to run BACK to the store because everyone grabbed them all. By far the highlight of the party!
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Who loves orange soda? I love orange soda. Let me preface with I am not a soda drinker actually but I do enjoy orange soda if I were to have a soda. These taste just like orange soda they are amazing and perfect for on the beach as they are so easy to drink. Perfect to share with any of your non-beer drinking friends.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I love orange soda so trying this was a no brainer for me. I prefer fruiter drinks or drinks with little alcohol taste. This was perfect for me because it tasted just like soda. I love it served ice cold ! Perfect for parties or for a girls night!
Lauren C.
Mexico, MO
I absolutely love these drinks! Though I prefer the grape, the orange is good too. I was sad when a company I loved stopped making my drink. Then I found these! Just in time. You can't ever tell you've had too many till it's too late because they're so great. Be careful and drink responsibly.
Jessica L.
East Bethel, MN
Henry's Hard soda Orange is literally heaven. SO tasty. My husband & I have purchased this many times at our local liquor store since trying it last summer. The ginger ale is also amazing !
Hannah C.
Statesville, NC
Wonderful! Just plain wonderful! Very light and smooth taste. Not too overwhelmingly sweet and flavored but it was just the right amount. I will definitely be buying this product again and will definitely recommend to anyone!
Lauren V.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
Is this worth trying? Looks good
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Is this worth the money they ask for it?
Bree N.
Does anyone like Henrys hard? I was recently sponsored by them..it was good except I hated gingerale. Henry’s Hard Soda™ Hard Orange 12-12 fl. oz. Bottles
Ashley B.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else find it too sweet?
Where can I find the twelve pack here in Daytona Beach?