Add a Photo

—Keep it classy—Enjoy responsibly
Photos (7)
Daria Q.
Daria Q.

It's not that it's bad. Its just that it's like Sparks. And maybe its because I drank too much of it in the sun when it came out in 09 I think it was, but it just has a kind of grittiness to it after you have had enough of it. Which for me didn't even take a whole bottle to get to. It doesn't even have that much alcohol in it (idk if the state its sold in has something to do with the ABC, but it was bought in Maryland and we sell beer late so idk why the alcohol content would be whimpy on our behalf), its not like it's malt liquor. I just think that it should figure out how to taste better. I mean, Sparks at least has a reason to taste like that, its ABC is 8. I don't think its all that is the jist of what I'm saying.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Plymouth, WI

WOW!!! I was scared to try a hard soda after my bad experiences with Hard Root Beer. On a whim, I bought a six pack. Upon tasting, it immediately reminded me of the orange Fanta I had in Ireland ( trust me, much better than US Fanta). I have only two concerns...
1. It is sweet like orange soda. I don't know if I could drink it all day long. I am from Wisconsin, and we believe you can't drink all day, unless you start in the morning. 😉
2. It tastes sooo much like orange soda, that you may forget it has alcohol and get wasty pants unexpectedly.
Seriously, very GREAT, if you like orange soda!!!
Diane L.
Diane L.
Boise, ID

This is delicious!! I don't drink soda very often, but when I do I reach for an orange soda. It has always been my favorite! What can I say? This product is what it says! It taste like orange soda, and you can hardly taste any alcohol at all. I love that it is made with cane sugar. This is super sweet, so if you're not into that you won't like it. Don't get me wrong, I love a good microbrew, I'm not always in to sweet drinks, but this is a nice when I want something a little different.
Wlow! i had not enjoyed a drink so much as i enjoy Henry Orange Hard Soda!! The taste does not cloy you...Each bottle tastes as if it was thr first. I would drink wine because other beverages would upset my stomach. This drink is smooth does not have an after taste like regilar beer. I love it! i don't mind paying the price on it.From now this drink will become an item of my house hold., I will definitely try any other flavor they make!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
elkton, md

I just tried this beer for the first time and it tastes just like an orange soda!!! Love the taste! It's a little less alcohol content than a regular beer though at 4.2%. As far as the packaging goes I thought it's pretty misleading to kids. I saw it in the fridge at my in laws house and saw it said soda so thought it was soda. plus it tastes just like soda also. I figure if I thought it was soda so would little kids.
Orlando, FL

This is orange soda with a punch for sure! I love that it taste like orange soda but it's has a little too much syrup flavor. For the value it is worth it if your sharing. I can't drink more than one cause it's too sweet. I would suggest maybe adding ice unless you love drinking It from the bottle like soda pop. I haven't seen anything like this yet.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY

This taste wonderful, I'm not a beer drinking and but I like having a drink or two when we have get togethers and cook outs. These are perfect the taste good, go down great when it's hot out. And the packaging is really cool. The bottle caps and inner labels have funny things on them. This is just a really fun and light drink.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Omaha, NE

I don't usually do overly fruity beers, but this stuff is so good! Reminds me of the soda we used to buy as kids, but just a little more fun. Very refreshing on a hot day when you want something light, but delicious. Haven't tried mixing it with anything yet, but I've heard some good recipes that I'm looking forward to trying.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA

Who loves orange soda? I love orange soda. Let me preface with I am not a soda drinker actually but I do enjoy orange soda if I were to have a soda. These taste just like orange soda they are amazing and perfect for on the beach as they are so easy to drink. Perfect to share with any of your non-beer drinking friends.
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA

If you want to get some drinks and you don't really like beer or cocktails, this one is a great option. It tastes just like the Coney Island sodas and you can barely taste the alcohol (so keep track of how many you have). It also is offered as a cherry soda and ginger ale if orange isn't your flavor.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI

Is this worth trying? Looks good
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN

Is this worth the money they ask for it?
Where can I find the twelve pack here in Daytona Beach?
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else find it too sweet?
Bree N.
Bree N.

Does anyone like Henrys hard? I was recently sponsored by them..it was good except I hated gingerale. Henry’s Hard Soda™ Hard Orange 12-12 fl. oz. Bottles