Henry’s Hard Soda™ Hard Orange 1

by HENRY'S HARD SODA

—Keep it classy—Enjoy responsibly

Does this taste like orange soda?
Does anyone like Henrys hard? I was recently sponsored by them..it was good except I hated gingerale. [product:henrys-hard-sodatm-hard-orange-12-12-fl-oz-bottles]
I would like to try your hard sodas but don't want to buy a whole six pack of the same so why don't you make a variety pack so we can try all of them and then decide which one we like best I'm afraid if I buy just one kind I might not like it then I'm stuck with it and have to buy a different flavor that I might not like do you get what I'm trying to say or ask?
Start your review of Henry’s Hard Soda™ Hard Orange 1!
Danielle O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Such a great hard soda! It you love orange soda or soda in general but also want to drink this is perfect for you. My only thing was it’s like drinking mikes you’ll go through a pack with a slight buzz.
Sarah B.
This is exactly what it looks like. It taste just like orange soda but with out the bite. the alcohol has a suddle taste but it is very sweet. if you like sweet this is for you.
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
This product is a soda lover’s dream! It tastes just like old fashioned orange soda but gets you drunk. Fair warning: it is pretty carbonated, so after two or three your stomach starts to feel full so I’d recommend switching at that point. It’s definitely sugary, but not overbearing. I’ve bought this brand and the specific product multiple times I would recommend anyone who likes beer or malt liquor.
Nicole C.
Kodiak, AK
I bought a sixpack on a whim while I was purchasing the alcohol needed for the work Christmas party. I thought maybe I'd try one and have a few left over. Five minutes later, I had to run BACK to the store because everyone grabbed them all. By far the highlight of the party!
Sarah V.
Cincinnati, OH
If you love orange soda, you will adore this stuff. It has 0 beer taste! I would say its only downfall is that it leaves your mouth sugary feeling after drinking a couple and stains your tongue and or lips, but it doesn't bother me because of how refreshing it tastes, esp in the summertime!
Jessica D.
I very much so enjoy this beverage. It's sweet, refreshing and you barley taste the alcohol. This is a perfect summer drink.
Melissa D.
elkton, md
I just tried this beer for the first time and it tastes just like an orange soda!!! Love the taste! It's a little less alcohol content than a regular beer though at 4.2%. As far as the packaging goes I thought it's pretty misleading to kids. I saw it in the fridge at my in laws house and saw it said soda so thought it was soda. plus it tastes just like soda also. I figure if I thought it was soda so would little kids.
Henry’s Hard Soda™ Hard Orange 1 uploaded by member-c15e73e74
Wlow! i had not enjoyed a drink so much as i enjoy Henry Orange Hard Soda!! The taste does not cloy you...Each bottle tastes as if it was thr first. I would drink wine because other beverages would upset my stomach. This drink is smooth does not have an after taste like regilar beer. I love it! i don't mind paying the price on it.From now this drink will become an item of my house hold., I will definitely try any other flavor they make!
Sara B.
Plymouth, WI
WOW!!! I was scared to try a hard soda after my bad experiences with Hard Root Beer. On a whim, I bought a six pack. Upon tasting, it immediately reminded me of the orange Fanta I had in Ireland ( trust me, much better than US Fanta). I have only two concerns... 1. It is sweet like orange soda. I don't know if I could drink it all day long. I am from Wisconsin, and we believe you can't drink all day, unless you start in the morning. 😉 2. It tastes sooo much like orange soda, that you may forget it has alcohol and get wasty pants unexpectedly. Seriously, very GREAT, if you like orange soda!!!
Cassidy H.
Hazel Park, MI
Dangerous in a good way. Tastes just like orange soda, literally cannot taste any alcohol. A must try if you like orange pop
Ask a question to the Influenster community...