Henry's Hard Soda™ Hard Grape Soda

by HENRY'S HARD SODA GRAPE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Henry's Hard Soda™ Hard Grape Soda!
4 months agoMandan
I bought these out of a clearance bin at the liquor store with little expectation. I actually really enjoyed these drinks and have purchased them again since. The grape flavor is strong though, not subtle, so you do really need to be a fan of grape. I can only drink 1 or 2  because they are very sweet but some days they really hit the spot when im not in the mood for beer. Oh and one downside to this drink is they will stain your tongue!
2 years agoCarlsbad , NM
Perfect way to finish off a long day! Perfect mixture! It’s definitely one of my favorites! It’s not too pricey and you can usually find at a United or Walmart I️ will buy these again👌🏼 and I’m sure you will too
4 months agoLas Vegas, NV
Tastes just like grape soda! Definitely a drink that will creep up on you since you can hardly taste the liquor in it.  I look forward to trying the other flavors.  Their sparkling waters are pretty tasty as well.
2 years agoWilson, NC
These are so good. They taste like grape fanta that has been slightly spiked. Be careful cause you may not realize that you're drinking alcohol and not soda. I recommend that anyone that is remotely interested to actually try it.
2 years ago
Henry's Hard Soda™ Hard Grape Soda uploaded by Jadiena D.
Not a big fan of the taste but they are not that bad. I dont think you can compare it to any other. Great packaging.
2 years ago
This drink can be dangerous! You cannot taste the alcohol because it tastes that good. Highly recommend.