Henry’s Hard Soda™ Hard Grape Soda 12-12 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Leyna N.Henry’s Hard Soda™ Hard Grape Soda 12-12 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Christy L.Henry’s Hard Soda™ Hard Grape Soda 12-12 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Hannah D.

BY HENRY'S HARD SODA GRAPE

When Portland unveiled a new public fountain in 1887, brewer Henry Weinhard offered to pump beer through it for everyone to enjoy. Today, Henry's playful spirit lives on in this refreshing hard soda. Cheers! see more...

april n.
Forest lake, MN
When I first tried this flavor, I couldn’t stand it, it reminded me of grape cough medicine & it all around just wasn’t appealing. Well, I decided to try it again and it is one of my favors! It tastes exactly like grape soda and is very easy to drink like the orange one. I would highly recommend!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I was really excited to try these as I love grape soda. Unfortunately I found these to be too sweet and they had a weird after taste. They weren’t bad, but definitely not something I would continue to buy.
Gary B.
Mesquite
It's just OK.  I am not getting a lot of grape flavor.  I was hoping for that grape Crush flavor i grew up on.  The head has a very unusual aroma, and it does not smell like grape.  My senses are overpowered by the taste of malt liquor.  Totally not what I was expecting or hoping for.  The alcohol kick however is very strong.  I felt the effects very quickly.  This might be a good party drink, but not something I would routinely purchase to relax at home.

Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
I've always been a fan of grape pop and when I found out they made a version with alcohol, I was so excited! It tastes just like the really thing. I will most definitely be making a purchase of these again in the near future.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
My mom drinks the orange sodas and I'm not a big fan of orange so I tried this when I was out last weekend. It was overall really nice. I wish that the grape flavor was a little stronger though, that was my only complaint. It's not to sweet which I liked because I can't drink sweet drinks.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Just tried these and they are a great drink if you want an alcoholic beverage that doesn't really have a strong alcohol taste! The grape is definitely present but not overwhelming. The packaging is cute and clever, the cap is a twist off so you do not need a bottle opener! I would definitely purchase these again and I would love to try the orange flavor as well.
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the taste of this! There is no malty or alcohol taste to it. Goes down smooth just like a grape soda. It does have a tart/sour bite that hits the back of your tongue when you swallow it though (I love that). It is reasonably priced in my area- 6 pack for 8.99
Lauren C.
Mexico, MO
Cool and refreshing for those pool side days. Taste just like grape soda. Stays cold for a long time. Cheap and delicious! My new favorite summertime beverage. I buy it every week so I know I have plenty for those long hot days.
Stephanie J.
Montville
If you love grape soda, get these!! Grape soda is my favorite and these taste identical. You would not think that it has any alcohol in it. If you do not like strong drinks, and the perfect summer drink, this one is for you!
Christy L.
Ruskin, FL
I had weight loss surgery, so drinking alcohol products without high fructose corn syrup is really important. This is delicious and uses pure cane sugar only! Grape is my fave!