BY HENRY'S HARD SODA

Henry's Hard Soda is a line of refreshing hard sodas in fun, familiar flavors, made with real cane sugar and 4.2% alcohol by volume (ABV). Hard Ginger Ale takes the simple, delicious, and refreshing taste of Ginger Ale, balanced ginger and lime notes, and adds a little kick of something we call 'maturity.' Get Henry's Hard Ginger Ale and start Living Hard-ish. see more...

Rhonda G.
I had high hopes for this because I really love ginger ale. Unfortunately it's just way too sweet. I think it could be toned down a bit if mixed into another drink or even cut with sparkling water. I also think they could really increase the ginger in this drink overall.
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
This hard gingerale is off the chain! I love it. The flavor is impecable and you can taste real ginger in it.

It doesn't taste super artificial, and you can't complain with drinking one of your favorite sodas thats already got alcohol in it.

The cans are definitely better than the bottle, one of the few products that I'll actually opt for the aluminum.
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this hard soda. It has a slight alcohol after taste but you are consuming alcohol so it's to be expected. Very reasonable price- found at Albertsons and liquor stores. I would definitely recommend this product for other to try.