Henry's Hard Soda™ Hard Cherry Cola 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Shelby B.Henry's Hard Soda™ Hard Cherry Cola 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alyssa L.Henry's Hard Soda™ Hard Cherry Cola 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Maritza b.

BY HENRY'S HARD SODA

• I've always wanted to try this but I'm afraid it might taste like...3 Answers
  • I love the orange flavor and am interested in trying the cherry. ...2 Answers
  • I am dying to try this! Is it as good as the Orange? 1 Answers
Elliott P.
Bedford, TX
Very impressed with this one. I had tried other flavors from Henry and I was kinda underwhelmed. But this offering balanced the flavors perfectly. Yes, you can still taste the malt but it is hidden and blended very well. I am interested to try a few more flavors from this brand now. There's a beacon in the distance and I believe it's gonna have one of Henry's hard soda labels wrapped around it when I find it. Double Thumbs!
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
I Love this beverage because it doesn't have a strong acholic taste but actually tastes like soda! It is perfect for someone who doesn't like drinks with strong acholic drinks. Bring this to any barbecue you are attending this summer and your friends will love it !
Phanessa S.
Florence
Loved Henry's Orange Soda and since cherry is my favorite flavor I thought I would give it a try.  I didnt really like it.  It had too much of a syrup flavor and bordered on cough syrup to me.  Drank one bottle and trashed the rest.  I will stick to orange from now on
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
This stuff is amazing! I had it at a friends BBQ and I kept wanting more. You'd never know it was alcohol. Flavor was great!!! I am going to go to our local liquor store and buy some for myself!!! Very satisfied.
Alyssa L.
Uniontown, PA
I hate beer so I'm constantly trying to find adult beverages that I don't have to mix. This tastes just like a cherry cola. Such a smooth drink with no alcohol taste at all. That being said, drink responsibly as it catches up to you very quickly!
Laura B.
I have tried another brand of Cherry Cola flavored alcohol but wasn't a fan of the strong cherry taste. This Henry's Soda is a perfect combination and is not too much of a syrup taste in comparison to others. Will definitely keep these in our fridge.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
Henry's is my favorite hard soda I've ever tried when I heard about cherry cola I just had to buy some and I am not disappointed! It has the perfect cherry cola taste without tasting like alcohol. Absolutely love it! Will definitely buy more!
Kristin E.
Holmen, WI
Big fan of Henry's, just about every flavor of their "hard" line has been delicious and Cherry Cola was no exception! Great cherry cola taste without that heavy beerish taste that you sometimes get with hard sodas.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this for a treat - tastes so good and so smooth and crisp! Pretty affordable considering there's alcohol in it. You can hardly taste the alcohol in it! Love that it's made with real cane sugar too!
John N.
Key West, FL
It says cherry cola on the bottle but it hardly tastes like cherry cola but don't get me wrong it goes down smooth but has a weird after taste to it light after taste
Sarah L.
I've always wanted to try this but I'm afraid it might taste like cherry flavored cough syrup. Is it any good or should I just save my money?
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
I love the orange flavor and am interested in trying the cherry. Is it any good?
Daniel T.
Albemarle , NC
Does this have a beer-like taste or wine cooler-like? Or does it strictly taste like cherry soda with alcohol in it?
Tasha R.
Linton, IN
I am dying to try this! Is it as good as the Orange?
Shannon D.
Is the flavor as tempting as it looks? I really enjoyed the Henry's orange hard soda. One of my favorite flavors ever is cherry cola. Just wanted an opinion if it was worth trying?