BY HENRY'S HARD SODA

• I've always wanted to try this but I'm afraid it might ta...3 Answers
  • I love the orange flavor and am interested in trying the ...2 Answers
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Seeing as I like the other flavors, I had high hopes for this. Unfortunately, it definitely did not do it for me. It reminds me of flat cherry coke. I like the idea behind it, but I think the formula and taste is awful. I wouldn’t recommend this unless you like the taste of flat pop.
April D.
Kissee Mills
I like coke, and a touch of Alcohol. This drink works perfect for me on a hot summer day! Refreshing, plus different flavors to choose. Henry's Hard Soda™ Hard Cherry Cola 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
Michaela C.
This is a better product than other "hard sodas" I've tried, but it's still not great.  In my opinion, you'd be better off drinking regular soda for flavor or any of a variety of alcoholic beverages if you're seeking a buzz.  I do like that you can buy them in small cans, but I don't think I'll buy more in the future.
Gea B.
Morganton, NC
I love this when I just want something refreshing but also want some alcohol hahah. I love the orange flavor. I really like this on hot summer days too! The price is alright I can get for around $6
Olga T.
What a great product and an amazing flavor. This isn’t too bubbly. It’s not heavy. With a 4.2 alcoholic content, this is a great and refreshing drink to have on an every day level if you really wanted to.
Elliott P.
Bedford, TX
Very impressed with this one. I had tried other flavors from Henry and I was kinda underwhelmed. But this offering balanced the flavors perfectly. Yes, you can still taste the malt but it is hidden and blended very well. I am interested to try a few more flavors from this brand now. There's a beacon in the distance and I believe it's gonna have one of Henry's hard soda labels wrapped around it when I find it. Double Thumbs!
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
I Love this beverage because it doesn't have a strong acholic taste but actually tastes like soda! It is perfect for someone who doesn't like drinks with strong acholic drinks. Bring this to any barbecue you are attending this summer and your friends will love it !
Phanessa S.
Florence
Loved Henry's Orange Soda and since cherry is my favorite flavor I thought I would give it a try.  I didnt really like it.  It had too much of a syrup flavor and bordered on cough syrup to me.  Drank one bottle and trashed the rest.  I will stick to orange from now on
sarah d.
palmerton, PA
This stuff is amazing! I had it at a friends BBQ and I kept wanting more. You'd never know it was alcohol. Flavor was great!!! I am going to go to our local liquor store and buy some for myself!!! Very satisfied.
Alyssa L.
Uniontown, PA
I hate beer so I'm constantly trying to find adult beverages that I don't have to mix. This tastes just like a cherry cola. Such a smooth drink with no alcohol taste at all. That being said, drink responsibly as it catches up to you very quickly!
Sarah L.
I've always wanted to try this but I'm afraid it might taste like cherry flavored cough syrup. Is it any good or should I just save my money?
Daniel T.
Albemarle , NC
Does this have a beer-like taste or wine cooler-like? Or does it strictly taste like cherry soda with alcohol in it?
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
I love the orange flavor and am interested in trying the cherry. Is it any good?
Olga T.
Henry’s hard soda....what flavors make your top list????Henry's Hard Soda™ Hard Cherry Cola 12 fl. oz. Bottle
Shannon D.
Is the flavor as tempting as it looks? I really enjoyed the Henry's orange hard soda. One of my favorite flavors ever is cherry cola. Just wanted an opinion if it was worth trying?