Henry Weinhard's  Root Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle

Henry Weinhard's  Root Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle
Henry Weinhard's Root Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
My favorite root beer of all time! The flavor isn’t too sweet, and it’s not too much of a “root” flavor. It’s a little expensive, so I usually only buy it on sale. It’s only made with super fresh, high end ingredients. Such as; vanilla, honey, and sassafras. Which is another reason why I love it. It’s also super good with vanilla ice cream, the perfect root beer float.
Aaron S.
Burbank, CA
Henry Weinhardts root beer is possibly my favorite root beer around. It's has a creamy texture with just the right amount of sweetness, plus it feels smooth and satisfying. I belong to a soda tasting club where we try as many kinds of bottled sodas as possible, and of the nearly one hundred root beers we've tried, this is solidly in the top five.
Jennie K.
Port Orchard, WA
I consider myself to be a root beer snob, no ordinary root beer is good enough. Henry Weinhards definitely delivers! The best rootbeer you can get, and it makes the yummiest rootbeer floats EVER! It isn't super expensive but it's frequently on sale, so we stock up at those times.
Ariel J.
Bomb! At first i couldn't taste it due to my medication. But i could smell it. And man it smelled good. A couple days later i tried it again and i could could taste it. It was very good. Taste vanilla, but wasn't super strong. Good stuff
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I bought this brand of specialty root beer and it was so delicious over French vanilla ice cream. The root beer was smoothr in flavor and I am now a Henry Weinhard fan.
Marisa B.
Just tried for the first time...OMG this is yummy. Not super sweet, wonderfully smooth, and the perfect beverage for a hot day. Delish!!!

Choua M.
Troutdale, OR
Love this brand. the root beer is very delicious and root beer in general is already delicious
Stacey S.
Roseville , MI
A good root beer is absolute heaven! I love how creamy and flavorful this brand is!