BY HENRY WEINHARD'S

Michele W.
Maple Valley, WA
I’m not a huge beer drinker but if I’m going to have a beer I enjoy a Henry’s! It has a mild flavor and isn’t overpowering. Prefer Henry’s to other beers based on the flavor. Would totally buy it again!
Michael K.
Delray Beach, FL
I am a huge fan of this beer. I like the IPA by Henry Weinhard as well but I prefer their lager because I am a fan of slightly darker beers. Great flavor for a great price.
Rachel K.
Spring, TX
If you're looking for something that's great with just about any type of food and fantastic on a hot day, this is it. A little hoppy without being overpowering.
Suna C.
Kirkland, WA
One of the best store bought pale lagers. Very faint aroma. A little hoppy which gives it a refreshing taste. Very balanced and smooth beer.
Camille M.
Decent beer for the price. Kind of run of the mill beer by North West standards. Slightly hoppy, but not overly bity
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
I'm not a huge fan of this brand of beer or even the taste of hops to be honest, I'm a liquor girl and whine girl.
Eileen h.
Only like this in the colder months but my boyfriend drinks this all the time I'm not one for biter but he likes it
SOUZAN G.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Y Weinhard's Beer Premium Private Reserve goooooood one and goooooood prices toooo you will love it
Andrea A.
Que tal es este producto es espumosa