BY HENNESSY #9 in Brandy

Hennessy X.O, the original X.O since 1870 is rich and refined, yet has a powerful taste experience. It is the standard against which all other cognacs are measured. see more...

Cebrina S.
It's expensive but well worth it in for those that can afford to buy for my birthday in December this is what I receive this is the best tasting cognac I could put my lips on until I can get in that hierarchy of $500 $600 bottles but this is so delicious my best friend and I will go half on this just to have it doing my birthday month
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This is a very smooth drink it's very strong to me but it's pleasant. There is not after taste nor burning when consuming your drink. It does have a wonderful color and the bottle is a great form of presentation. It's best served by itself and over ice. I recommend this product to anyone who loves a good cognac
Matt S.
Beaumont, TX
It's a very tasty stuff I like it I love it really want some more of it #crushit. Santa bring me some more. Baby It's Cold Outside. Warm me up with some Hennessy!
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
Some of the smoothest Cognac you will ever drink! It's so delicious! I prefer it straight on ice or in a Sazerac cocktail. You can get it at the liquor store for like $180 and around $22 a glass at the club. Makes great gifts for special occasions!
Eliza B.
Tasty and easy to drink alone or mixed with your favorite soft drink. It was purchased at a local liquor store and compares equally to other alternative. Thiss was my first time purchasing this product. I would recommend to others.
Jessika L.
Buffalo
Ok this is my husbands favorite. He enjoys this strait no chaser because of the rich smooth taste. He even loves this in a mixed drink at TGIFridays called Strawberry Henny. That is the only way I would drink it so 4 stars!!!
Kamoche M.
Lauderhill, FL
Indont drink cognac but when i do I drink XO. Is very smooth a d easy to my stomach h. The oak and fruit hints complement my palate. This is no a drink to jus drink. Is to enjoy every single zip from it
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
Try this! It will catch any sipping lady off guard, but isn’t that the fun in drinking with your friends! This is the key to any good night! Pregame! Postgame! Etc. I love this brand. Highly recommended.
Diana S.
This is my favorite so far! Goes down smooth and I can drink it neat; doesn't even need to be chilled! Quality is superb! Definitely worth the extra bucks and my top favorite quality cognacs.
This drink will sneak up on you and knock you on your ass!!!! Lol  Its one of the top bottles in it's class. Compared to others it's the best. Find this at any store. On the pricey side.