Hennessy Xo Cognac uploaded by Krystle M.

BY HENNESSY #8 in Brandy

Hennessy X.O, the original X.O since 1870 is rich and refined, yet has a powerful taste experience. It is the standard against which all other cognacs are measured. see more...

Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you.
Rosie M.
el paso
I love how bold and rich it taste, it’s definitely elegant and complex. It’s really well aged and very persistent. The taste is sweet but yet spicy I honestly enjoy it. I do recommend, it is pricey but it’s very much worth it.
Mimi B.
Hennessy’s best Cognac. It has a smooth finish and a very strong taste that is refreshing. The packaging and look of the bottle top the product due to its elegant look. Overall, a very good Cognac that is worth trying.
Yesenia P.
Yonkers, NY
Smooth I love it. Great alone or with juice 👌🏽 would definitely recommend it. Great flavor nice packaging for display at home. Nothing crazy of a price so it’s a great deal for the taste. I would but it again for sure.
Elizabeth C.
jonesboro
I absolutely love henny. Always have. I am definitely a repeat customer for sure. For the quality it’s affordable for most, with absolutely adorable packaging. I highly recommend. It’s my favorite for sure.
Cebrina S.
It's expensive but well worth it in for those that can afford to buy for my birthday in December this is what I receive this is the best tasting cognac I could put my lips on until I can get in that hierarchy of $500 $600 bottles but this is so delicious my best friend and I will go half on this just to have it doing my birthday month
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This is a very smooth drink it's very strong to me but it's pleasant. There is not after taste nor burning when consuming your drink. It does have a wonderful color and the bottle is a great form of presentation. It's best served by itself and over ice. I recommend this product to anyone who loves a good cognac
jeni S.
Las Vegas
A few sips of this old Hennessey will ease your mind and all your troubles will seem to melt away....at least for the moment! Great flavor and the proof is just right, whether your relaxing at home quietly sipping or slamming back a few shots with some friends, Hennessey is always a great choice!
Melissa B.
east helena
Love the bottle. Always there for the good time. Price is good as well as the packaging. Great value and flavor. Love it. Great packaging. Always good to mix with. I recommend to others. Never disappoints.
Channey P.
Stockton, CA
Omg!!! I was given this bottle for my 30th birthday. Let me say...it is the best gift I gotten. The bottle is super cute and he flavor is absolute smooth. My husband enjoyed it as well. When it was empty, we left it as a display in our living room.