BY HENNESSY #6 in Brandy

Hennessy X.O, the original X.O since 1870 is rich and refined, yet has a powerful taste experience. It is the standard against which all other cognacs are measured. see more...

Amere G.
Oh my! It's definitely one of the most Premium alcoholic drink that I've ever had in my entire life! I received mine as a gift on my wedding day and I was so ecstatic! It has a full rich bold and flavorful note that was so delicate and mouthwatering! A little sip is all you need to awaken your senses and take you to the paradise! I probably got carried away and drank half of the bottle my self. I love it so much that I've got to purchased my 2nd and 3rd bottle.
Hillary S.
After a long day, grab a small glass of ice and pour in the brandy. Find your favourite comfy spot, put your feet up and grab your favourite book or turn on the tv, whichever is your preference. Brandy on the rocks is a perfect night cap. Just sit and relax, while you enjoy a smooth and not too harsh drink, with a great mixture of spices. Personally I love it most in the fall and winter.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Listen, this stuff is expensive. But you get what you pay for. It's so smooth and delicious you can drink it straight up. Mix it with 7 up and it tastes like an adult Dr Pepper. Let me tell you that is dangerously good. My husband and I were drinking them for New Year's Eve. Next thing you know were three sheets to the wind and passed out on the couch. Be careful thirst friends!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
This is a very smooth drink it's very strong to me but it's pleasant. There is not after taste nor burning when consuming your drink. It does have a wonderful color and the bottle is a great form of presentation. It's best served by itself and over ice. I recommend this product to anyone who loves a good cognac
Iryna D.
Middlesex, NJ
so good & so smooth!!! it is pricey, but you are definitely paying for the name & taste here of Hennessy. I would only buy it on special occassions, cannot afford it to buy all the time. it is definitely a staple at all the parties, also cannot see myself just sitting & drinking it alone
Tiffany A.
Galway, NY
Smooth, warm undertones. A brighter flavor more enjoyable. A very delicious choice. Will give for holidays to the special man in my life. Hennessy Xo Cognac
Marissa L.
Spokane
Smooth and great on ice or you can drink it straight from the bottle like your in a rap video. People who see you drink this will automatically know your awesome.
Jamie J.
Most men are surprised when I tell them I enjoy Cognac. Hennessey Xo Cognac has made me a lover of sipping on a glass after a long day. It's so smooth and flavorful that it takes me back to sitting around the table watching my grandfather sip his cognac.
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
Some of the smoothest Cognac you will ever drink! It's so delicious! I prefer it straight on ice or in a Sazerac cocktail. You can get it at the liquor store for like $180 and around $22 a glass at the club. Makes great gifts for special occasions!
Ruthie N.
For me to his is a very good product it is smooth the taste in the palate is vanilla, fruit and cinnamon the nose fruity and floral the after taste slightly long. I always buy it at total Wines and for the quality the price is good.