Hennessy Xo Cognac uploaded by Krystle M.

BY HENNESSY #10 in Brandy

Hennessy X.O, the original X.O since 1870 is rich and refined, yet has a powerful taste experience. It is the standard against which all other cognacs are measured. see more...

Nicole D.
Palm Harbor, FL
I really do like Hennessy. I know a lot of people drink it because others do but I feel like the taste is really good. I like it enough to where I can drink it when it is just chilled on ice. I like the way the bottle looks and I would recommend this to other people.
Alyshia F.
Sacramento, CA
My hands down all time favorite cognac. It has a smooth finish and is great for sipping. Not something that you would typically use and a mixed drink. The bottle is beautiful and it is definitely worth the price.
Cebrina S.
It's expensive but well worth it in for those that can afford to buy for my birthday in December this is what I receive this is the best tasting cognac I could put my lips on until I can get in that hierarchy of $500 $600 bottles but this is so delicious my best friend and I will go half on this just to have it doing my birthday month
jeni S.
North las vegas, NV
A few sips of this old Hennessey will ease your mind and all your troubles will seem to melt away....at least for the moment! Great flavor and the proof is just right, whether your relaxing at home quietly sipping or slamming back a few shots with some friends, Hennessey is always a great choice!
Melissa B.
east helena
Love the bottle. Always there for the good time. Price is good as well as the packaging. Great value and flavor. Love it. Great packaging. Always good to mix with. I recommend to others. Never disappoints.
Channey P.
Stockton, CA
Omg!!! I was given this bottle for my 30th birthday. Let me say...it is the best gift I gotten. The bottle is super cute and he flavor is absolute smooth. My husband enjoyed it as well. When it was empty, we left it as a display in our living room.
Shanny C.
West Valley City
I only had one shot of this at the bar and i wasnt to impressed. It wasnt really that much better then the cheaper stuff. I honestly couldnt ever see myself buying a bottle of it or even being able to afford a bottle of it.
Yesenia P.
Yonkers, NY
Smooth I love it. Great alone or with juice 👌🏽 would definitely recommend it. Great flavor nice packaging for display at home. Nothing crazy of a price so it’s a great deal for the taste. I would but it again for sure.
Imani M.
Sherman, TX
Hennything can happen when drinking this dark smooth cognac. It’s more pricier than the regular Hennessy but taste great none the less. I am able to wake up the next day without feeling like death when I consume this.
UGH ! i had this in my closet for a while i got it at a party. i didn’t realize how much the bottle was until i looked it up ! than sipping it for new years i was impressed about the taste of it. it was satisfying