Hennessy Xo Cognac

by Hennessy

#10 in Brandy

Hennessy X.O, the original X.O since 1870 is rich and refined, yet has a powerful taste experience. It is the standard against which all other cognacs are measured.

I Deffinitely reccomand ❤️ what is the best consume this?mixed or neat?
What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this? How do you make it? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating? Where did you find this?
Start your review of Hennessy Xo Cognac!
Destinie C.
Davenport, FL
Now I do NOT drink dark liquor. However this was ABSOLUTELY amazing!!! So smooth and the after taste was so fruity and nice! I would definitely drink this and sip on it, the experience is amazing!
Julia A.
Sanbornton
Was always the drink my parents had handy for Christmas, weddings and other occasions, and now I understand why. Can't replace a classic.
Dewi B.
Irvine, CA
Hennessy Xo Cognac uploaded by Dewi B.
Hennessy Xo Cognac uploaded by Dewi B.
By far my favorite cognac I’ve ever had. I was already used to drinking Hennessy VS in college and VSOP as I got older, and let me tell you the difference in just those two is immense - but back to the review on XO... it’s significantly better than VSOP - at a steeper price, of course. Truthfully, I wouldn’t drink this all the time, just for special occasions - I’ve only purchased one bottle and had my man purchase one as well - but I can explain the feeling, enjoyment, and memories so clearly because this drink is that good. Drinking it in a cold and snowy winter in South Lake Tahoe, my body would get warm and cozy. I didn’t feel as though I was “lit” or wanted to party per se, but it definitely elevated my mood and put me in a very chilled out mood - however I still wanted to go out and have a nice time, if that makes sense. Hennessy will always make me want to dance as it does give me a special type of energy no other spirit can, but this is just a more... “sophisticated” energy haha! I sound like I’m talking actual crap, but I promise you I did not get messy drunk at all and I never woke up with a hangover... I repeat, 3 days of drinking - NO hangover! The bottle is absolutely stunning too, of course. I’ve tried other XOs from other brands and they more or less give me the same type of vibe, but I still believe Hennessy XO to be superior in flavor, feeling, and recovery!
Angela S.
Oakman
I love some conac it makes me chill. Sit back sipping on this calls for a great romantic night or if you drink after a long day great to destress to.
maria M.
1,104 reviews
Hennessy Xo Cognac uploaded by maria M.
The bottle is a spectacle, it is the most beautiful bottle I have ever seen, an excellent gift for someone special who knows of good spirits, its flavor is strong and lasting on the palate, definitely a delux liquor option
Cynthia C.
Wheaton, IL
I don’t think I’ve tried this enough times to really get that taste everyone talks about , it’s been okay when tried it.
Maria M.
Miami
My husbands favorite drink of choice. He loved to drink with just with a little bit of ice and is perfect. He usually mixes it with a little bit of honey for me, heaven in my mouth.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,042 reviews
Cognac is my drink of choice. Strong and full of flavor. Great in the winter to keep you warm. Great with a Cuban cigar.
Phuong L.
New Orleans, LA
This is a great taste! The bottle is also very beautiful. It is expensive. We had this at a hennessy tasting for our wedding and it was amazing. Its so smooth. Hennessy never disappoint. But it is expensive. I do recommend everyone to try it at least once.
Michelle T.
Hennessy Xo Cognac uploaded by Michelle T.
What! You MUST try this DELICIOUS cognac! Definitely one of it's kind, pairs nicely with a good cuban. We took this bottle a vendor gifted me to Colorado and enjoyed by the fire during a snowfall. Perfect cognac in a stunning presentation, the casing I received mine in is still part of my bar!