BY HENNESSY #9 in Brandy

Hennessy X.O, the original X.O since 1870 is rich and refined, yet has a powerful taste experience. It is the standard against which all other cognacs are measured. see more...

Koko A.
Koko A.
Really Delicious! Very soothing. With a mix of pineapple juice on The Rocks 😋,, if you're in the mood for a summer splash favor. Enjoy it in the winter season, mmm with a splash of morning latte. So good! If you never tried it you should. Amazing.
Maggie w.
Maggie w.
Youngstown
Let me start off by saying it has such a great taste compared to the other. It is also better the mosts so I like that it was very good not disappointed at all. First time but I will be a repeat in futureoh yes I would but again love the product
Anwar T.
Anwar T.
Jamaica, NY
Always love it because it's an amazing liquor. It's very affordable. You can find it at any liquor store. It's smoothing and it's very nice. On any occasion I'm always grabbing it and sharing it with all my friends and what not.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Milwaukie, OR
What's not to like about this brandy? It's simpler smooth, really rich, and is a beautiful example of French Cognac making. It's pricey, but you get what you pay for in the brandy world, and this one is worth it.
Ami W.
Ami W.
It's one of the better ones I would say I really enjoy it very much my guest enjoyed this one as we do parties where many of our friend come over to taste the collection of assorted wines/tequilas ext.
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
Xo brandy is my favorite. One of the few I can drink, because it goes down smoothly, not harsh at all. It is my go-to above all other alcoholic beverages. Affordable, great taste. Highly satisfied.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Henne XO is fabulous! I love having a glass straight up after a long day at work. It really is quite nice. The taste is truly spectacular. I don't mind paying too price for top notch alcohol.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Miami
My husbands favorite drink of choice. He loved to drink with just with a little bit of ice and is perfect. He usually mixes it with a little bit of honey for me, heaven in my mouth.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Kingwood, WV
I am not an expert to brandy but this is everyone all time fave! Very popular and all know gift for your men and loved ones. You can get in at liquor store or order online.
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
I'm a sucker for packaging and presentation. Whoever markets this design is a genius. The bottle is so beautiful! The taste is smooth and rich and I would definitely recommend it. It can be a bit pricey but is worth it