BY HENNESSY #8 in Brandy

Yesenia O.
Yesenia O.
This one is the one ! Regular hennesy does not compare to this one If you have the money go for this one it's so smooth
Leticia L.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
My husband likes this cognac even though it's a little bit too strong for me. This blend of 100 eaux-de-vie, gives this cognac a deeper amber color which is definitely a sign of its flavor intensity. We usually have Hennessy VS at home but someone gave us a bottle of XO and it's lasting a long time because it's strong so you have to be in the mood for it.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I'm not a fan of this at all, but I do buy several of these a year as gifts for my husband, sister & cousins as well as keeping a bottle here for gatherings. It's a very impressive line of the brand to have and a bit pricey. However, if you have a lover of the brand, this is the must have for them to be impressed by!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
I love Hennessy first of all!! The X.O goes down smoother than butter!! I couldn't believe it the first time I tried it and the burn was ok lol so I thought this is the best one so far although I still haven't tried the white Hennessy yet. I also love this bottle the X.O comes in it's so beautiful to me!!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Modesto, CA
Every time we get together with friends this is one of ourgo to drinks. It's so smooth and doesn't make you feel like a sloppy drunk but rather more sophisticated. Preferably for special occasions like weddings and events. This is hands down one of the best!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
allen, tx
Great tasting sipping drink that relaxes you after a long day! It's a bottle you keep on hand and bring out on special occasions. Also good to use in cooking when it calls for it. I'd say it ranks very high compared to other brands. I would continue to buy
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
I don't usually drink this type of liquor when making a choice. But for baking nothing compares. I use this in my tiramisu and it gives a light and full flavor. I have tasted it though while cooking and would recommend it to those who like cognac
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lansing , MI
I mean who doesn't love henny. We always drink it and I like how smooth it is. You can literally drink it straight and it doesn't have a harsh after taste that's what makes it so yummy. Well plus the flavor is actually good too
Robert T.
Robert T.
Vacaville
Hennessey the name you trust to bring you fine Cognac and Hennessey X.O Cognac bring the fine Cognac flavor, richness and enjoyment to you. Your genuine quality and richness of flavors show through with every glass.
Joshua Y.
Joshua Y.
Olympia
What can you say other than EXCELLENCE! This is the drink of the sophisticated, the overachiever, and the man wanting to stand apart from the crowd. With its subtle finish, this cognac is the desert of the fancy ;)