BY HENNESSY #10 in Brandy

Yesenia O.
This one is the one ! Regular hennesy does not compare to this one If you have the money go for this one it's so smooth
Liz S.
Katy, TX
My uncle would always have one shot of this on Friday. The smell wasn’t that great but it also wasn’t horrid. Now when I smell it, it bring back memories of my childhood. My dad occasionally has a shot so a bottle lasts forever in my parents home.
Betsy F.
Downsville, LA
I bought this just for the bottle! I love the look of the bottle. I served the drinks for guests. They seemed to enjoy them but once the bottle was empty I turned it into a soap dispenser for my guest bathroom! It looks amazing!!
Laci B.
This stuff makes me sick to even think about. It's very expensive but the taste is just so off. I wouldn't recommended anyone try this brand of Brandy for their first go around. I purchased this at a local liquor store.
Claudia C.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this Hennessy. It's smooth and flavor rich. Mixing isn't necessary. Strong, delicious, rich in flavor and doesn't compare to any other. Price point is good and I was overall satisfied. I would recommend this to others
Amanda D.
I love Hennessy first of all!! The X.O goes down smoother than butter!! I couldn't believe it the first time I tried it and the burn was ok lol so I thought this is the best one so far although I still haven't tried the white Hennessy yet. I also love this bottle the X.O comes in it's so beautiful to me!!
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
I am not a cognac kind of girl. I don’t tend to order it while I am out. I have tried I️t once and was disappointed. I️t was too harsh and left a terrible aftertaste.
Joshua Y.
Olympia
What can you say other than EXCELLENCE! This is the drink of the sophisticated, the overachiever, and the man wanting to stand apart from the crowd. With its subtle finish, this cognac is the desert of the fancy ;)
T K.
Deer Park, TX
This product is sooooooooo good. i am definitely in love with it. i love drinking this on saturday nights. with my girl and just having some fun!!! repeated costumer definitely!! i love it soo much go buy it.
Amber S.
Smooth. All around one of the best of Brandy's I've ever had! I make sure to always have a bottle on hand. I introduce this to my roommate and he can't get enough of it
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone try this and do you prefer it over the regular version if so why?