BY HENNESSY #6 in Brandy

Yesenia O.
Yesenia O.
This one is the one ! Regular hennesy does not compare to this one If you have the money go for this one it's so smooth
Leticia L.
Leticia L.
Burlington, MA
My husband likes this cognac even though it's a little bit too strong for me. This blend of 100 eaux-de-vie, gives this cognac a deeper amber color which is definitely a sign of its flavor intensity. We usually have Hennessy VS at home but someone gave us a bottle of XO and it's lasting a long time because it's strong so you have to be in the mood for it.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I'm not a fan of this at all, but I do buy several of these a year as gifts for my husband, sister & cousins as well as keeping a bottle here for gatherings. It's a very impressive line of the brand to have and a bit pricey. However, if you have a lover of the brand, this is the must have for them to be impressed by!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Modesto, CA
Every time we get together with friends this is one of ourgo to drinks. It's so smooth and doesn't make you feel like a sloppy drunk but rather more sophisticated. Preferably for special occasions like weddings and events. This is hands down one of the best!
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
I mean who doesn't love henny. We always drink it and I like how smooth it is. You can literally drink it straight and it doesn't have a harsh after taste that's what makes it so yummy. Well plus the flavor is actually good too
Robert T.
Robert T.
Vacaville
Hennessey the name you trust to bring you fine Cognac and Hennessey X.O Cognac bring the fine Cognac flavor, richness and enjoyment to you. Your genuine quality and richness of flavors show through with every glass.
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
I love to sip on this stuff in the evening when I have it around. Its not a guzzle and waste drink. It is sip and savor. Its really refined and luxurious drink.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
SAFETY HARBOR
I lokebthis Hennessey it's very smooth I had it on a cruise ship it settled just right in my stomach I would highly recommend it . I would also recommend wrapping it up it's know to get ppl knocked up
Billie N.
Billie N.
WESTLAND, MI
X.o all day. It is my go to when I do need a shot after a long hard day. It works so fast and it is super duper tasty I would totally highly recommend this whether you are an avid drinker or beginner.
Krissy G.
Krissy G.
Ashland, KY
Honestly it is just not my cup of tea. I would rather drink anything besides this. It's taste is way to overwhelming, its goes from being smooth to harsh real fast and makes ne cough.