Hennessy X.O Cognac

by Hennessy

#8 in Brandy

What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this? How do you make it? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating? Where did you find this?
Anyone try this and do you prefer it over the regular version if so why?
Start your review of Hennessy X.O Cognac!
How would you rate this product?
nicole N.
Hennessy XO is the juice of the gods. I cannot get enough. You have to try it. It is worth every penny.
Nona N.
Olympia
Hennessy is one of my all time favorite winter drink of choice. Many of my friends drink Hennessy all year long, but I only drink it a month or two out of the year.
Lauren S.
Marietta, GA
You want to talk about a good cognac? This is the stuff right here. Although it looks like it would be rough to get down, it goes down so smooth. Not a heavy drink at all. Tip? Put a chilled whisky stone in your glass to chill your drink perfectly.
Amber V.
Mansfield, TX
Smooth. All around one of the best of Brandy's I've ever had! I make sure to always have a bottle on hand. I introduce this to my roommate and he can't get enough of it
marna K.
Minneola, FL
I got my husband the XO for an anniversary present and he said it was better than Johnnie Blue! It was expensive but he said it was with the money (remember he didn’t pay for it 😁)
Phuong L.
New Orleans, LA
This is a great taste! The bottle is also very beautiful. It is expensive. We had this at a hennessy tasting for our wedding and it was amazing. Its so smooth. Hennessy never disappoint. But it is expensive. I do recommend everyone to try it at least once.
APRIL S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Little too strong for my taste and never cared for it! I mean it's not bad just not something i would normall turn to if i wanted to drink.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
I love to sip on this stuff in the evening when I have it around. Its not a guzzle and waste drink. It is sip and savor. Its really refined and luxurious drink.
William T.
Milwaukee, WI
Also one of my favorites just the shape of the bottle alone gives me classic man vibes give me two cubes of ice because they say more than that your killing the liquor 🤔😂😂🤷🏾‍♂️
Darienne T.
Heaven on Earth
I can enjoy with coke or ginger ale. I like it better with soda so the acidic-ness can cancel some of the taste of Hennessy, as it is pretty strong. Not much of a difference from v.s