BY HENNESSY #10 in Brandy

• Anyone try this and do you prefer it over the regular version if ...1 Answers
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
Some of the finest Cognac every made. Hennessy XO is so velvety smooth and has an great aroma of vanilla. It’s aged 40-100 years do you know it’s gotta be good. It’s $180-200 depending on your location but it so worth it! You will never drink another Cognac after having this!
Lavinia L.
Good smooth is a lil strong so i either mix it or add ice to it so its not so strong. Worth the price. You can get it almost anywhere on the pricey side which im ok with. Goid teast smooth goes down easy rich flavor yes i recommend
Channey P.
Stockton
Not only is the bottle unique and really cute, but the flavor is really really smooth. My family and friends would leave it in the freezer for 4-5 hours. The bottle is frozen but not the liquor. It is so smooth when taking shots.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
I tried this in a mixed drink that a work friend made one time and it was actually very good! I am unsure if the ingredients but I do remember it tasting great! I had never tried it before and it definitely satisfied me!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
Rich in taste and definitely a little goes a long way. I like to drink mine chilled over ice and I usually buy it at my local liquor store. It’s kind of pricey but well worth it if celebrating or holidays.
Kalea W.
Portsmouth Ohio
It tastes really good also I drink it because it don't give me headaches white liquor always gives me headache so I don't know what's in it but it's best if you drink that with Coke.
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
You want to talk about a good cognac? This is the stuff right here. Although it looks like it would be rough to get down, it goes down so smooth. Not a heavy drink at all. Tip? Put a chilled whisky stone in your glass to chill your drink perfectly.
Claudia C.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this Hennessy. It's smooth and flavor rich. Mixing isn't necessary. Strong, delicious, rich in flavor and doesn't compare to any other. Price point is good and I was overall satisfied. I would recommend this to others
Laci B.
This stuff makes me sick to even think about. It's very expensive but the taste is just so off. I wouldn't recommended anyone try this brand of Brandy for their first go around. I purchased this at a local liquor store.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone try this and do you prefer it over the regular version if so why?