BY HENNESSY #8 in Brandy

• Anyone try this and do you prefer it over the regular ver...1 Answers
Lavinia L.
Good smooth is a lil strong so i either mix it or add ice to it so its not so strong. Worth the price. You can get it almost anywhere on the pricey side which im ok with. Goid teast smooth goes down easy rich flavor yes i recommend
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this brandy because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great mixed with a mixer of your choice and has great flavor alone! Would definitely recommend this!
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
I tried this in a mixed drink that a work friend made one time and it was actually very good! I am unsure if the ingredients but I do remember it tasting great! I had never tried it before and it definitely satisfied me!
Krystle M.
Some of the finest Cognac every made. Hennessy XO is so velvety smooth and has an great aroma of vanilla. It’s aged 40-100 years do you know it’s gotta be good. It’s $180-200 depending on your location but it so worth it! You will never drink another Cognac after having this!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Tahliah M.
Waterbury
Just had it for the first time this year. I mainly drink Tequila, and I put this on the top of my current "best list" of reasonably affordable Tequilas. Fresh smooth with no burn. Really good stuff!
Amanda B.
Sarasota, FL
I was never terribly interested in cognac until recently as a buildable part of a good cocktail, but I will say after trying a few quality does mater and in this case, this Hennessy is set apart due to flavor and quality — you will pay more but the saying does go “you get what you pay for.”
Christine X.
I love this brandy. It’s the only one that comes to mind when our group is deciding on drink menus. It’s a classic; just like a bikini wax. You might not like it at first... but you’ll end up loving it and realize your body does best with. Xoxo love my henny.
Rachelle T.
This is one of my favorite Hennessy products, followed by White Hennessy. The Hennessy X.O. is definitely a treat, as is the White Hennessy that I can only buy when I take a cruise or travel abroad. This is very smooth, and I prefer to drink it chilled.
Lauren S.
Acworth, GA
You want to talk about a good cognac? This is the stuff right here. Although it looks like it would be rough to get down, it goes down so smooth. Not a heavy drink at all. Tip? Put a chilled whisky stone in your glass to chill your drink perfectly.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone try this and do you prefer it over the regular version if so why?