BY HENNESSY #12 in Brandy

Michelle R.
Blountville
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!!
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
You want to talk about a good cognac? This is the stuff right here. Although it looks like it would be rough to get down, it goes down so smooth. Not a heavy drink at all. Tip? Put a chilled whisky stone in your glass to chill your drink perfectly.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
I tried this in a mixed drink that a work friend made one time and it was actually very good! I am unsure if the ingredients but I do remember it tasting great! I had never tried it before and it definitely satisfied me!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Jami K.
Fort Pierce , FL
Rich in taste and definitely a little goes a long way. I like to drink mine chilled over ice and I usually buy it at my local liquor store. It’s kind of pricey but well worth it if celebrating or holidays.
Rachel D.
Scottsdale
The bottles pretty, so there’s that.  Otherwise this will throat punch you and distroy your stomach.  I️ can’t think of a mixer that this will go well with.   However,  this is not my alcohol type of choice so take it with a grain of salt.   Would not repurchase.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
My uncle would always have one shot of this on Friday. The smell wasn’t that great but it also wasn’t horrid. Now when I smell it, it bring back memories of my childhood. My dad occasionally has a shot so a bottle lasts forever in my parents home.
Claudia C.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this Hennessy. It's smooth and flavor rich. Mixing isn't necessary. Strong, delicious, rich in flavor and doesn't compare to any other. Price point is good and I was overall satisfied. I would recommend this to others
Laci B.
This stuff makes me sick to even think about. It's very expensive but the taste is just so off. I wouldn't recommended anyone try this brand of Brandy for their first go around. I purchased this at a local liquor store.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis , MO
Anyone try this and do you prefer it over the regular version if so why?