BeveragesAlcohol & MixersBrandyHennessy
VSOP Privilege Cognac - 375ml Bottle

Hennessy VSOP Privilege Cognac - 375ml Bottle

by Hennessy

#4 in Brandy

Hennessy Privilège V.S.O.P Cognac is a combination of 60 eaux-de-vie selected specifically from the four supreme growing regions of Cognac, France. Hennessy Privilège V.S.O.P Cognac is aged between four to fifteen years in Limousin oak barrels, giving it wood notes on the nose and palate. It's strong and smooth with grape and spiced notes. Sip straight, on the rocks, or with a splash of soda.

[product:hennessy-privilege-vsop-cognac] ? Alguien sabe que sabor tiene? Y si es dulce o no?
What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this? How do you make it? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating? Where did you find this?
I actually haven't been able to find this in stores anyone know where I could get a bottle?
Start your review of Hennessy VSOP Privilege Cognac - 375ml Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Kristen M.
Smyrna, TN
Hennessy VSOP Privilege Cognac - 375ml Bottle uploaded by Kristen M.
First time trying this particular Hennessy. The packaging is very eye catchy. The gift box included 4 coasters. The liquor was nice. It wasn’t as smooth as I prefer but not bad. Over all would buy again.Hennessy VSOP Privilege Cognac - 375ml Bottle
Chelsea R.
Hennessy is a timeless drink and is perfect to drink on any occasion. Drinking it simply over the rocks is sufficient enough to me. I think it goes down smoothly and it's something that always needs to be on hand for every occasion.
Shaina N.
Hawthorne, CA
Hennessy Privilege has a much smoother taste than the original Hennessy! The box and bottle are very appealing and you’re getting what you pay for! The product is perfect no need for improvement! Of course I would recommend this product.
Ebony H.
White Plains, NY
Hennessy VSOP Privilege Cognac - 375ml Bottle uploaded by Ebony H.
Hennessy Privilege V.S.O.P Cognac Now this how you start the weekend!!! Enjoy it on the rocks or with a splash of cranberry either way you cant go wrong. Nice smooth cognac. #WeekendHappyHr #VipVSOP #Privilège
Maritza R.
Warwick, RI
I'm not that kind of person who needs alcohol for getting fun but this makes me feel like I'm on the moon and also It's one of the most consistent with taste and quality drink I have tried
Tori D.
Mebane, NC
I love the smooth taste of VSOP Hennessy! Hennessy is my favorite cognac! I love to ❤️ mix it with sweet and sour mixture for a pleasantly surprising mixed drink! A holiday favorite!!
Tiffany N.
Santa Ana, CA
Hennessy VSOP Privilege Cognac - 375ml Bottle uploaded by Tiffany N.
This is my all time favorite alcohol! After taking a few shots of this, my mindset becomes "HENNYthing is possible!" HAHAHA I honestly love how this alcohol is so sweet and smooth. Everytime I go to the club and I pregame with Hennessy, I know it's about to be a wild and lit time with my friends!
Angie  R.
Glenn Dale, MD
I’m not a big dark liquor fan this ones a bit smoother than the original henny thou so if it’s all there is prefer this instead way more expensive but the taste is different worth a try if you love cognac
Austen P.
Portland, OR
You can definitely taste the difference between this tier of cognac compared to the standard bottle of Hennessy. I can drink this one straight up on the rocks and it goes down smooth. Standard Hennessy is still great for making craft cocktails, etc though.
Phuong L.
New Orleans, LA
We drink this regularly. It goes down so smooth. Take it as shot or mix it in coke. Either way the taste is satisfying. I recommend privilege VSOP cognac to all henny lovers. We had this at our wedding at every table. We always buy this for every party we go to.