BY HENNESSY #3 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

Tamara C.
My first Hennessey experience was horrible but this VS Cognac is just perfect. I no longer have any complain in regards to Hennessey because of this drink.
Selena S.
Jacksonville, FL
The dark knight is my fav 💜💁. Smooth maple finish. If you never had Hennessey, you have to try my favorite brand.
Jennifer L.
As You can see from the picture. What more can I say Hennessy very special cognac, Good to the very last drop.
Chrissy W.
Jamaica
Smooth cognac taste .goes well with lemonade or apple juice if you decide make a lil cocktail. I prefer to drink it straight chilled or with one ice cube. Reasonable price ranging from $5 nips to $100.
Marilyn E.
Bronx, NY
I love hennesy, I could drink all type. Is affordable, and is a drink that everybody should try
Byron R.
Huntsville, AL
Ok now Hennessy is my FAVORITE drink of all time!! Nothing compares to Henn! Nothing at all!! So good I had to say it again!!!! If I could I would drink Hennessy with breakfast lunch and dinner! Hennessy should be in all major food groups!!
PEPPER W.
Smooth, bold and full of flavor!

Pair with Apple juice or cranberry for a tropical feel!
Shawnese B.
waldorf, MD
Hennessy is my all time favorite drink! If I could be a sponsor for it I would, lol. It goes down smooth, mixes well with really anything. I prefer to drink it straight when I'm just relaxing in the house, but when I'm out with my girls, I mix it with Red Bull!!!  I purchase Hennessy al least 3 times a month 750 mil. I would definitely recommend this drink to EVERYONE!
Chiamaka N.
Like this brand thou it's more of the men thing I mean this product thou I am guilty of mixing this product with coke love the mixture not disappointing at all.
Alisha B.
Overpriced and tastes awful. My friends love to drink this for whatever reason so I can tolerate it but I wouldn’t waste my money on this when there are cheaper alternatives that taste better, in my opinion.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?
Cirea C.
Toledo
What do you like to mix your Hennessy with??