BY HENNESSY #2 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

Alexandria N.
E Hazel Crest, IL
What’s not to like about this stuff. It goes down smooth and has you feeling so good afterwards. If you’re married you know what I’m talking about
Kay L.
It's the best dark liquor out there not so strong an I encourage others to give it a try.. I was scared to drink dark until I tried henn
Shanida G.
Pflugerville, TX
This my drink when I got money. It’s sooo smooth and two drinks and ur wasted lol. Great on the rocks or with a mixer
Zwelibanzi K.
Johannesburg
Beautiful drink indeed, it does not make you sloppy drunk, but It does settle in the body, it is for sophisticated people.
jaeca21 C.
This is great! Perfect for gifts and night with friends and family! Will not give you headaches and all that.
Deirdre C.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a stable item in my bar. I have to have a bottle of Hennessy at all times. It's nice and smooth to me. My favorite liquor !
angie b.
The best of the best! My favorite to drink w/ friends and family. It's affordable and delicious and the perfect amount of strongness.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
This is my drink right Here. Red bull and Ice goes long way. Its pricey but is worth it.
Mara W.
Morgantown, WV
Very tasteful. Smooth with not as strong as your tipical burborn after taste. Bottle is a good size. Packaging is nice. Compares on par if not better to alternatives. Slightly pricy but with burbons you get what you pay for. Have purchased more than once.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Yassssss!! This gets the party started and it keeps it going!!! Five stars!!! Yass!!!!!!
Cirea C.
Toledo
What do you like to mix your Hennessy with??
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?
Colie W.