BY HENNESSY #2 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

angie b.
The best of the best! My favorite to drink w/ friends and family. It's affordable and delicious and the perfect amount of strongness.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
This is my drink right Here. Red bull and Ice goes long way. Its pricey but is worth it.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Ever had an Incredible Hulk? It's this drink mixed with  Hypnotic Liqour and it looks pretty cool. It's also strong. It was very popular when I was younger, but I'm sure my tolerance isn't as great now. Now, I like my Henessey mixed with pineapple instead, for a sweet but not as crazy effect.
Stephanie C.
West Park, FL
Perfect and stronge flavor is a cognac to drink it on the rocks or just as simple shots! I love it! A most for jelly shots!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
My husband grandfather drinks this stuff and the worst thing about it is the smell, one a bottle of this is opened you literally cant get the smell of it out of y ok ur house it seems, and dont take. No more then 2 cups to have him drunk.
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Hennessey is one smooth good drink. I always keep some at my home's bar. Love it with a slice of lemon on the rocks.
Gretta G.
A little pricey but overall it is s great drink. It is best to me mixed/chased with monster.
Tara B.
Galveston
Well im a certified pastry chef and wanted to try something new so i made chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream with little Shots on top and Hennessey syrup
Tamara C.
My first Hennessey experience was horrible but this VS Cognac is just perfect. I no longer have any complain in regards to Hennessey because of this drink.
Rachael L.
Pineville
My opinion is Hennessy is a smoother drink I'm not too much of a clear liquor drinker though.
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?
Cirea C.
Toledo
What do you like to mix your Hennessy with??