BY HENNESSY #2 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

• What are good things to mix with this?2 Answers
  • What do you like to mix your Hennessy with??4 Answers
  • Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?2 Answers
Randi S.
Can’t get any better than the OG of Brown alcohol!! Serve cold with a splash of coke!
The best and so smooth!
Mary A.
burbank
My favorite alcohol I have bottles saved this is my go to drink anywhere or a fun night in.
Breeanna F.
Washington
This is my favorite alcohol! It is not the smoothest cognac out there but it does have a great flavor. It also mixes well with soda and fruit juice. For the price this is a worthy choice.
DeQuisha S.
This company is very productive. I love everything about it. I will continue to use it. I think that it is amazing! I love the company aswell.
Imani B.
Greensboro
My friends and I have appreciated the great taste of Hennessy for years. The taste makes it that much easier to enjoy.
annette n.
Atlantic Beach
It is definitely smooth going down. Not the best in taste but not the worst. The price is average and goes well with sprite. Will continue to buy as the flavor is good. Definitely a recommended choice!
aniagreia s.
US
Hennessy is definitely a favorite of mines. It has an amazing taste and I would recommend this brand to my family
Yessika B.
Strong but good. Never had it before I married my husband now it's like one of my go tos like top 5 alcohol I can drink
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
Hennessy and I have this live hate relationship, where I live the drunk it puts me in but also it’s super easy to get way to drunk off this stuff by accident. So I’d be cautious. My all time favorite and I would recommend
Kayla B.
Charleston
Much more smoother than the regular Hennessy. And it’s the same price. It’s not sold in every store but I always get it when I run across it. Hennessy is my boyfriends favorite we keep a bottle or two in our mini bar
Cirea C.
Toledo
What do you like to mix your Hennessy with??
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?