BY HENNESSY #2 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

Allie B.
Expensive and for a reason. It’s practically all my boyfriend will drink. It’s fancy and smooth and it smells rich and dark. It’s good plain, and makes you feel like a million bucks just holding the bottle. We’ve never been let down by this Hennessy.
Jasmine B.
Bloomington, IN
I always heard my friends brag about Hennessy so I've recently given in and bought my own bottle. It was much smoother than i thought. Tastes great with coke and on the rocks. I've also heard that it tastes great with #Monster but I've yet to try it
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
Hennessy is the go to drink for a lot of people. Everyone always loves to buy it by the bottle and take it everywhere. I’ve never been a huge fan. It’s got an alright taste. I think a lot of the fuss is about the label, not the flavor or content
Alyssa J.
Akron, OH
Hennessey is a classic choice and the only choice you should consider. The flavor is robust and smooth with a touch of class. Prefect for impressing guest at a dinner party, opposed to binge drinking parties. I prefer to drink mine straight up.
L C.
Seatac , WA
Oh Hennessy. I have fond, yet vague, memories of you! I rarely ever purchase this anymore. I try to stay away from anything I like to drink straight. This will always be a classic though. If you’re ever in a bind and don’t know what to purchase, Hennessy is a go to.
Mary E.
Sacramento, CA
I believe I have 5-6 bottles at home at all times. This is my go to for parties and celebrations. You can chug the whole bottle without a hangover the following day! Believe me, I know :) great choice :)
Teresa R.
This is some smooth, non overpriced liquor. I could drink this any day or night of the week. It doesn't take much for me to catch a buzz off of it. I love the taste, it goes down easy and smooth as well. I would give this 10 stars if I could!
Kim L.
My all time favorite. I don’t go out and not order a bottle of Henny. It has to be straight Henny no chaser, chaser only when I am driving and only two cups too. I chase it with cranberry juice or red bull. Henny is my favorite brown bottle.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis , MN
Great cognac! This is actually my go too! Tastes great mixed or straight on the rocks. It’s affordable but lately has been hard to get due to high demand. It comes in 3 different convenient sizes. I would definitely continue to purchase this!
Lynnette W.
This cognac is easy to drink. It’s a fair value and easy to find at my local grocery or liquor store. I have bought this many times. Its smooth and easy to drink, with or without ice. Sometimes I like to add a splash of cherry flavor to it.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?