BY HENNESSY #2 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

• What are good things to mix with this?2 Answers
  • What do you like to mix your Hennessy with??4 Answers
  • Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?2 Answers
Ashley T.
HARTFORD, CT
Keep it coming. Hennessy is my go to drink i can drink it by itself i can drink it with redbull or coke but this drink right here does not take much to keep yoy having a good time
Montrice W.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this liquor it's very smooth. It can be adorable if you get the smaller bottle. Compared to other brands this is top notch! No need for improvement it's so Delish!
Tiffany M.
White, SD
It was alright, however I'm just not a big fan of brandy at all I got it at my local liquor store and I chose the cheapest of all of the options there it was pretty affordable by that standard haha, I probably would not but this product again but for an affordable drink that does the job of suggest it to someone
Byron R.
Huntsville, AL
Ok now Hennessy is my FAVORITE drink of all time!! Nothing compares to Henn! Nothing at all!! So good I had to say it again!!!! If I could I would drink Hennessy with breakfast lunch and dinner! Hennessy should be in all major food groups!!
Hope A.
Katy, TX
This is a very smooth cognac. Im not really a gin drinker but would highly recommend this brand as first choice for anyone looking go for something nice n mellow. When purchased at specs liquor store, i was able to get a good deal. In regards to my satisfaction, i will have to say, i was highly satisfied.
laura A.
united states
Smooth taste and I find I dont need a chaser. Makes me extra social. I buy this for extra special company. Everyone is excited when they come ovwr and see a bottle of this.
Angelica V.
This is one of the best strings in my opinion if you have not tried this one you got to give it a try it’s a very classic dream it’s very affordable and you can find it at any grocery store near you you can mix it with any dream basically you like and you have a great drink it does not give hangovers.
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Strong, smooth, with little burn going down.  I absolutely love this drink.  Purchased this the ABC store and was not surprised at the cost.  Compared to others it’s the same as other premium liquors, but it’s taste stands alone.  Very satisfying and sophisticated liquor.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
If your going to go Hennessy’s your going to have to go congac great tasting from top to bottom. I wouldn’t drink any other if I had the option I would drink just this! I think it’s remarkable how they were able too make such an amazing tasting cognac in a bottle with each taste being just right
Alexis L.
Brooklyn
If I had to compare this to the vsop and Hennessy white I have to give it one star automatically you know the difference, price keeps going up but the quality is declining I’m starting to notice hang overs something I don’t encounter with Hennessy but I guess you get your money’s worth
Cirea C.
Toledo
What do you like to mix your Hennessy with??
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?