BY HENNESSY #2 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

Margyy🌈 M.
Opelousas, LA
Oh how I love Hennessy. Henny thing is possible 😂. I collect my bottles every time I drink it. Baby making liquor definitely. Very affordable. Hennessy is such a moth drink have you feeling so mello. My fav!
Evie P.
San Diego, CA
I love mixing Hennessy and Sprite! It’s the perfect pregame drink or great for a house party! It will not disappoint. I would definitely recommend Hennessy brand over other brand of cognac because the flavor is smooth and rich.
Colie W.
Bulan
Hennessy is my only drink!! I love it!! If you want a smooth settle casual, attractive 🍷 drink I would strongly suggest Hennessy it’s the best. You can also cook with it, etc. but when it’s been one of those days they are nothing better then sitting back with a glass 🥃 of Hen!!
Jessica B.
Homeland, CA
This is my family’s go to drink! It’ll definitely bring out the fun and crazy ! They’ll finish a bottle in 20 min. A big one at that! Mind you I have a big family. They’ll drink this straight! Yum!! Try it!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Stanita S.
One of my favorite drinks is Hennessy and apple juice. It’s smooth and has a pleasurable taste. I typically purchase at the liquor store and it’s the absolute best compared to other cognacs I’ve tried
Latrell B.
PATERSON, NJ
My first Love, it taste like everything I love in life. I CHASE this WITH ice water. A high price point, but it is worth it. 1 shot and sip it and swish it around your mouth slow and savor the flavor.
Angie A.
It’s weird if you don’t drink henney it’s amazing with coke. It’s very affordable and it should be one of the selected drinks at a party. I will always buy henney at all my parties because everyone loves it.
Arin T.
Alexandria, VA
I don’t really like Hennessy. It’s not that it tastes bad. It’s just not my cup of tea. I bought it for a party and you can bet that a bunch of people will drink it. I just don’t like it personally.
Evelin M.
Alamogordo, NM
Hennessy is good in moderation it’s a very strong spirit so I always have about 6 oz, it’s got a great taste and i keep it well stocked. I would recommend this to someone with a stronger taste.
Cirea C.
Toledo
What do you like to mix your Hennessy with??
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?
Colie W.