BY HENNESSY #2 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

Mercedicia H.
Moberly, MO
Hey hey hey! What can I say? This is my go to! It’s really not that expensive either but man, it makes the night beyond fun. What’s more classic than coke and henny!!! This need a 10/5 rating. Some good stuff!
Eva R.
Wv
Tried it a few times , only prefer it on the rocks. Not my favorite pick for price. A little pricey but not my choice of drink. Wouldn't buy again if with a college and they were drinking may drink also.
Rony C.
New York
This Hennessy is very famous and affordable I had like two bottles for New Years and it was definitely delicious! With some juice ! I am a repeat customer and I will be having this repeatedly! Very good drink
Adora B.
One of my favorite drinks to drink with family doesn't take much to have you feeling it could also give you a bad hangover if you drink to much would recommend drinking with a chaser such as rip it or redbull
Jessica B.
Homeland, CA
This is my family’s go to drink! It’ll definitely bring out the fun and crazy ! They’ll finish a bottle in 20 min. A big one at that! Mind you I have a big family. They’ll drink this straight! Yum!! Try it!
Evie P.
San Diego, CA
I love mixing Hennessy and Sprite! It’s the perfect pregame drink or great for a house party! It will not disappoint. I would definitely recommend Hennessy brand over other brand of cognac because the flavor is smooth and rich.
Brittany W.
Edmond , OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Stanita S.
One of my favorite drinks is Hennessy and apple juice. It’s smooth and has a pleasurable taste. I typically purchase at the liquor store and it’s the absolute best compared to other cognacs I’ve tried
Latrell B.
Paterson, NJ
My first Love, it taste like everything I love in life. I CHASE this WITH ice water. A high price point, but it is worth it. 1 shot and sip it and swish it around your mouth slow and savor the flavor.
Angie A.
It’s weird if you don’t drink henney it’s amazing with coke. It’s very affordable and it should be one of the selected drinks at a party. I will always buy henney at all my parties because everyone loves it.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?