BY HENNESSY #2 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

Camille N.
hamden
I wouldn’t recommend if you don’t like hard liquor. The taste is great, very smooth, but a little more on the expensive side. I would recommend in a mixed drink if you don’t like taking straight shots (or if you don’t want your esophagus to burn)
Amanda B.
Rockwell, NC
I don’t drink like I used to..I’m a recovering alcoholic but anyways I like Hennessy it’s smooth and great taste. I recommend this product if you like brown liquor. Kinda pricey but good choice. I drank plenty of these when I was drinking. Thanks
Katelyn L.
Alanson , MI
Not for me at all! Not smooth, and disliked the flavor. Definitely not something I could ever sip on alone, and I couldn't add enough mixer to make myself like it. Not bad on the price for those who do like it. I wouldn't purchase again.
Kate M.
Melbourne, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Personally I kind of think that Cognac tastes like bug spray. However- I appreciate and differ my opinion on its flavor in regards to cooking. So for cooking, and as a gift to those who actually do like Cognac- I’d highly recommend.
Sumer M.
Alburtis, PA
It is a very good brandy, however brandy just isn’t my favorite alcohol. But overall it’s a very clean tasting brandy that I’d probably buy again if I needed to. It’s definitely on the more expensive side, so wouldn’t be my go to choice
Tynisa G.
Trenton
I love Hennessy! This is by far my favorite drink and I will choose it over anything else. This is smooth and it mixes well with my favorite chasers. I buy this more than any other drink. I am completely satisfied with Hennessy!
Ki J.
I love dark liquor! Hennessy V.S Cognac is very smooth. Drink it straight or as a cocktail; both tastes great. For those who are hesitant about dark liquor, know your limit! I’ve personally never had an issue or hangover when I drank Henny. I honestly wish the alcohol content was higher for the price.
Carlisa J.
Cleveland, oh
My husband talked me into drinking this our 2nd year married. I usually change over from tequila to dark liquor in the winter now and Hennessey is usually my drink of choice. Never a bad night for me when drinking Hennessey.
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
Hennessy and I have this live hate relationship, where I live the drunk it puts me in but also it’s super easy to get way to drunk off this stuff by accident. So I’d be cautious. My all time favorite and I would recommend
Dominique P.
Hennessey is a brand of cognac (which itself is a specific sort of brandy). While there are mixed drinks that call for brandy, you are better off using something less special than cognac. Cognac is generally drunk straight.
It's hard to describe the taste of cognac, but it's a distilled wine so a very, very general explanation would be that it tastes like a strong wine, but the flavor is much more complex than that.
Cirea C.
Toledo
What do you like to mix your Hennessy with??
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?
Colie W.