BY HENNESSY #2 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

Marilee A.
This is forsure going to get you to call your ex and then trip about it then call your mom hahaha, have you doing push ups and what not. Hahah all that happened to my homeboy from HS man he was done with this one he was all over the place acting a fool
Britt I.
Port Saint Lucie
I love everything Hennessy . They have never disappointed. The price is a little up there but the packaging is nice and to taste is a great value in my opinion. I keep it in my cabinet because I love it so much but make sure not to drink it too often.
Lauren M.
It’s delicious every time. Very smooth and easy to mix with a sprite or coke. I wouldn’t do alternatives of this beverage. There is none other. This brand is amazing and has been for years. Definitely exceeded my expectations. I will continue to buy!
Monqiue B.
Fontana, CA
Hey what can I say weather its over the rocks or a straight shot this is party in a bottle I love it mixed with apple juice however if not mixed right it can be a tad bit over powering it is semi affordable you can find it cheaper around the holidays
Jasmyne G.
I am not a person who normally drinks any type of dark alcohol, not brandy or cognac, but Hennessy is super smooth. I usually mix with pineapple or another drink, and it's definitely one of the smoothest alcohols I've ever had. Taste is great.
Camille N.
hamden
I wouldn’t recommend if you don’t like hard liquor. The taste is great, very smooth, but a little more on the expensive side. I would recommend in a mixed drink if you don’t like taking straight shots (or if you don’t want your esophagus to burn)
Amanda B.
Rockwell, NC
I don’t drink like I used to..I’m a recovering alcoholic but anyways I like Hennessy it’s smooth and great taste. I recommend this product if you like brown liquor. Kinda pricey but good choice. I drank plenty of these when I was drinking. Thanks
Katelyn L.
Petoskey, MI
Not for me at all! Not smooth, and disliked the flavor. Definitely not something I could ever sip on alone, and I couldn't add enough mixer to make myself like it. Not bad on the price for those who do like it. I wouldn't purchase again.
Sumer M.
Alburtis, PA
It is a very good brandy, however brandy just isn’t my favorite alcohol. But overall it’s a very clean tasting brandy that I’d probably buy again if I needed to. It’s definitely on the more expensive side, so wouldn’t be my go to choice
Tynisa G.
Trenton
I love Hennessy! This is by far my favorite drink and I will choose it over anything else. This is smooth and it mixes well with my favorite chasers. I buy this more than any other drink. I am completely satisfied with Hennessy!
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?
Cirea C.
Toledo
What do you like to mix your Hennessy with??