BY HENNESSY #2 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

Chyanne E.
I used to drink this straight (although I highly dont recommend doing that because then youll give it 2 stars haha). Hennessy is known for making people horny so thats always a great time when you want to haveTHAT type of night in the club. Hennessy NEVER fails to bring the party and they bring it Every. Single. Time.
Meagan G.
If I’m drinking Hennessy it’s going to be a good night. I’ve been drinking Hennessy for years and it never lets me down. I will continue to buy it. It’s a little on the expensive side but whenever I buy it I usually always have enough to spare. I would recommend to anyone who like cognac.
Victoria B.
Memphis
My husband had this for his birthday last year. It's definitely strong and has to be mixed for me to drink it. He likes it straight but I like to mix this one with some Coca-Cola. It does have a more expensive price tag but definitely worth it. I would recommend if you like Brandy.
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hennessy VS is a staple in mine and many of us in the AA community. It’s a younger Cognac, only aged 4 years in French oak barrels so the flavor profile is a bit strong to drink straight up, but in cocktails it is amazing! It tastes great in Old Fashioned’s, Sazerac’s and with berry juices. They also release limited editions each each for collectors buy different artists! Very cool!
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
This Cognac is my favorite so far. I usually mix it with coke, ginger ale, or pineapple use depends what I am feeling that night. The packing is nice I love the bottle design and logo caught my eyes. I would recommend this for a get together with your friends or for pre-game. 😊
Hope J.
Detroit
Hennessy it’s my 2nd favorite out of the brown liquors. one thing I hate about it though is the bitter ending taste. I like smooth sweet soft ending taste. it’s kind of pricey but it’s worth it because it gets you there😂😉. I would buy a gain being that it was decent.
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
Very rarely do I drink Brown liquors. I only drink this when there are no other options simply because it mixes well with Coca Cola and cranberry juice. It has a classic package and it’s a fan favorite from my knowledge. Great for individuals with strong tolerance.
Erik H.
Tunkhannock
Not only is it a great beverage but I also use it to cook sometimes and not only with Hennessy being a great party drink to bring that also adds a boost of flavor to some chicken wings and it makes a great comparison when you make a good steak sauce out of it too
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
There is a mixer drink I like with this. Sort of like an iced tea with a kick. I can't recall exactly what is in it or called. It's a light fruit tast with a sweet almond taste in it. Not bad. I don't take it neat or on the rocks, I like mixing. The bottle is nice, the labeling is perfect and I like it. I consider it more of a guys2drink, but if I mix it, I really like it! Thanks.
Chrissy W.
Jamaica
Smooth cognac taste .goes well with lemonade or apple juice if you decide make a lil cocktail. I prefer to drink it straight chilled or with one ice cube. Reasonable price ranging from $5 nips to $100.
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?
Cirea C.
Toledo
What do you like to mix your Hennessy with??