BY HENNESSY #1 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Everybody loves "Henny" lol. "Hennything can happen" when you drink this lively spirit. It has a great reputation, but this fella is too strong for me. The burn with every swallow is enough to make me have the scrunched up face through the whole glass. I can't drink this without a mixer. A lot of people love it. It's just not my first choice.
Chyanne E.
I used to drink this straight (although I highly dont recommend doing that because then youll give it 2 stars haha). Hennessy is known for making people horny so thats always a great time when you want to haveTHAT type of night in the club. Hennessy NEVER fails to bring the party and they bring it Every. Single. Time.
Katelynn P.
Hoquiam, WA
I’ve only had this one time and I’m not too sure I’ll have it again. I took a pull off the bottle and it was god awful.. I went home, and mixed it with dr. Pepper and it wasn’t too bad but still not great. Once I got drunk though, I kept drinking it and it didn’t taste that bad, but what does?
Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
My all time favorite liquor. Never gives me a hangover in the am unless I mix with another liquor. We buy it like people buy clothes , you’ll see it at all of our events . It’s not too smooth going down but no complaining from me will definitely keep purchasing this brand.
Tina B.
Brooklyn, NY
At first I didn't like Hennessy becsuse I couldn't find the right mix because straight is alil to strong for me at times . So my favorite mix is Hennessy and pineapple juice with a few cubes of ice and you've got the perfect way to stay warm on a cold day.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
There is a mixer drink I like with this. Sort of like an iced tea with a kick. I can't recall exactly what is in it or called. It's a light fruit tast with a sweet almond taste in it. Not bad. I don't take it neat or on the rocks, I like mixing. The bottle is nice, the labeling is perfect and I like it. I consider it more of a guys2drink, but if I mix it, I really like it! Thanks.
Marilee A.
This is forsure going to get you to call your ex and then trip about it then call your mom hahaha, have you doing push ups and what not. Hahah all that happened to my homeboy from HS man he was done with this one he was all over the place acting a fool
Jasmyne G.
I am not a person who normally drinks any type of dark alcohol, not brandy or cognac, but Hennessy is super smooth. I usually mix with pineapple or another drink, and it's definitely one of the smoothest alcohols I've ever had. Taste is great.
Lynnette W.
This cognac is easy to drink. It’s a fair value and easy to find at my local grocery or liquor store. I have bought this many times. Its smooth and easy to drink, with or without ice. Sometimes I like to add a splash of cherry flavor to it.
Sumer M.
Alburtis, PA
It is a very good brandy, however brandy just isn’t my favorite alcohol. But overall it’s a very clean tasting brandy that I’d probably buy again if I needed to. It’s definitely on the more expensive side, so wouldn’t be my go to choice
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?