Hennessy V.S Cognac uploaded by Chiamaka N.

BY HENNESSY #2 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

Hennessy V.S Cognac
Hennessey will always be my choice if available. I understand the taste isn't for everyone; You either love it or will grow to love it. A little goes a long way and is definitely not a liquor you want to waste. It doesn't leave a bad after taste, but does have a kick to it. I always advice anyone that wants to try it to make sure they are around someone that has an appreciation for it, due to the fact that if prepared wrong can cause you to not want to give it a second chance.
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
If you haven't had Hennessy you are truly...not woke. Lol. Hennessy is one of hose drinks that sneak ups on you as well. You can have it straight or mixed in with other liqueurs and still get a buzz. Smooth going down. I'm a fan of dark liquors so maybe that's why I like this one so much. If you ever eat at Friday's have the Strawberry Henny and you'll be in heaven, after the second or third one you will definitely be questioning yourself. Lol.
hanna y.
hanna y.
I got this for a good price at Costco, but then again, Costco has a lot of good deals. It was my first time trying it, but I'll definitely buy it again. Although it wasn't the cheapest brand out there, it definitely wasn't one of the more expensive ones, so I would saying mid-range to upper mid-range in price. I love it as an after dinner drink.
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Fresno, CA
If you like something strong I would definitely recommend this bottle. Its a nice glass bottle and Although it's not the cheapest bottle out on the market, you definitely get what you pay for. I've noticed it's quite popular, I can always find it at parties. I personally like lighter fruity drinks but I like the taste of this every now and then.
Briana A.
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
I only drink this at my uncles house because he buys the expensive stuff. For me, it's a bit too strong and not smooth at all. Even if you mix it with coke, it's very "choppy". Not a pleasing drinking experience for me but like I say in many of my reviews, go get the mini bottles at the alcohol store first...best way to judge
Quali B.
Quali B.
Can I Say Henny Is The Strongest Form Of Liquor I've Ever Tasted , It's Highly Glorifed Although It Wouldn't Be My First Choice I Understand Why It Is Hyped Up , It Gets You Overly Intoxicated , So if Youre Looking For A Very Lit Night This Would Be Your Go To . My Experience With Drinking It Is I've Let My cups Water Down 😂
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
All the songs about Hennessy make me wish I could love this one. Maybe it was too many Incredible Hulks when I was younger that turned me off because the smell alone makes me gag. Now that I write this, that's exactly what it is lol If you haven't tried it, it's definitely worth a shot (pun intended unintentionally lol).
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I feel like there is too much hype over Hennessy. I have tried it multiple times, but I just don't feel like it compares to brands like Remy Martin. I would drink it again, but it is too expensive for what you're getting. It's just average. I would drink it if it were free, but I probably won't purchase it again.
Paola G.
Paola G.
My choice all the time. Learned to love it from my hubby. Smooth tasting with a slight kick at the end. I Love it chilled, & prefer it not mixed. Although some mix it with Coca Cola. If not prepared properly, can cause someone not to like it or give it a second shot. Definitely doesn't take a lot.
Ladé C.
Ladé C.
Though this drink is strong, the taste is very smooth, and it goes down easily. I purchased it from my local wine and liquor shop. This is one of the many times that I have purchased this product. Compared to other dark liquor brands, I'd say that this is the best. I'd definitely recommend it to other people.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?