BY HENNESSY #1 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

Yakaminn T.
Houston
When I was a teenage girl, I watched this drink float around the party room for the holidays for birthdays for social gatherings and even at the bars and I must say my first taste had me coming back for more. I'm not a drinker but occasionally this is my choice of drink and it's so smooth going down but baby the hottttttt hits you when you swallow..
Chyanne E.
I used to drink this straight (although I highly dont recommend doing that because then youll give it 2 stars haha). Hennessy is known for making people horny so thats always a great time when you want to haveTHAT type of night in the club. Hennessy NEVER fails to bring the party and they bring it Every. Single. Time.
Hope A.
Katy, TX
This is a very smooth cognac. Im not really a gin drinker but would highly recommend this brand as first choice for anyone looking go for something nice n mellow. When purchased at specs liquor store, i was able to get a good deal. In regards to my satisfaction, i will have to say, i was highly satisfied.
Katelynn P.
Hoquiam, WA
I’ve only had this one time and I’m not too sure I’ll have it again. I took a pull off the bottle and it was god awful.. I went home, and mixed it with dr. Pepper and it wasn’t too bad but still not great. Once I got drunk though, I kept drinking it and it didn’t taste that bad, but what does?
Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
My all time favorite liquor. Never gives me a hangover in the am unless I mix with another liquor. We buy it like people buy clothes , you’ll see it at all of our events . It’s not too smooth going down but no complaining from me will definitely keep purchasing this brand.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
There is a mixer drink I like with this. Sort of like an iced tea with a kick. I can't recall exactly what is in it or called. It's a light fruit tast with a sweet almond taste in it. Not bad. I don't take it neat or on the rocks, I like mixing. The bottle is nice, the labeling is perfect and I like it. I consider it more of a guys2drink, but if I mix it, I really like it! Thanks.
Tina B.
Brooklyn, NY
At first I didn't like Hennessy becsuse I couldn't find the right mix because straight is alil to strong for me at times . So my favorite mix is Hennessy and pineapple juice with a few cubes of ice and you've got the perfect way to stay warm on a cold day.
Marilee A.
This is forsure going to get you to call your ex and then trip about it then call your mom hahaha, have you doing push ups and what not. Hahah all that happened to my homeboy from HS man he was done with this one he was all over the place acting a fool
Jasmyne G.
I am not a person who normally drinks any type of dark alcohol, not brandy or cognac, but Hennessy is super smooth. I usually mix with pineapple or another drink, and it's definitely one of the smoothest alcohols I've ever had. Taste is great.
Camille N.
hamden
I wouldn’t recommend if you don’t like hard liquor. The taste is great, very smooth, but a little more on the expensive side. I would recommend in a mixed drink if you don’t like taking straight shots (or if you don’t want your esophagus to burn)
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?