BY HENNESSY #1 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hennessy VS is a staple in mine and many of us in the AA community. It’s a younger Cognac, only aged 4 years in French oak barrels so the flavor profile is a bit strong to drink straight up, but in cocktails it is amazing! It tastes great in Old Fashioned’s, Sazerac’s and with berry juices. They also release limited editions each each for collectors buy different artists! Very cool!
Chyanne E.
I used to drink this straight (although I highly dont recommend doing that because then youll give it 2 stars haha). Hennessy is known for making people horny so thats always a great time when you want to haveTHAT type of night in the club. Hennessy NEVER fails to bring the party and they bring it Every. Single. Time.
Tiffany M.
White, SD
It was alright, however I'm just not a big fan of brandy at all I got it at my local liquor store and I chose the cheapest of all of the options there it was pretty affordable by that standard haha, I probably would not but this product again but for an affordable drink that does the job of suggest it to someone
Ki J.
I love dark liquor! Hennessy V.S Cognac is very smooth. Drink it straight or as a cocktail; both tastes great. For those who are hesitant about dark liquor, know your limit! I’ve personally never had an issue or hangover when I drank Henny. I honestly wish the alcohol content was higher for the price.
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
Strong, smooth, with little burn going down.  I absolutely love this drink.  Purchased this the ABC store and was not surprised at the cost.  Compared to others it’s the same as other premium liquors, but it’s taste stands alone.  Very satisfying and sophisticated liquor.
Mayra R.
Absolutely love Hennessy! It goes down smooth. It definitely taste better than a lot of bottles out there. To me it was affordable but to others it might just be a little pricey. Enjoy the taste of it would highly recommend to other ohh and this bottle sure gets the job done right! :)
Victoria B.
My husband had this for his birthday last year. It's definitely strong and has to be mixed for me to drink it. He likes it straight but I like to mix this one with some Coca-Cola. It does have a more expensive price tag but definitely worth it. I would recommend if you like Brandy.
Danielle S.
Little Rock
If you want the smoothest and easiest drunk of your life, drink Hennessy. While this is an expensive product, the taste and feeling is well worth it. You probably won't even wake up with a hangover. The best part is that it doesn't take much to make you start feeling good!
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
Very rarely do I drink Brown liquors. I only drink this when there are no other options simply because it mixes well with Coca Cola and cranberry juice. It has a classic package and it’s a fan favorite from my knowledge. Great for individuals with strong tolerance.
Chrissy W.
Smooth cognac taste .goes well with lemonade or apple juice if you decide make a lil cocktail. I prefer to drink it straight chilled or with one ice cube. Reasonable price ranging from $5 nips to $100.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?