BY HENNESSY #2 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

• What are good things to mix with this?2 Answers
  • What do you like to mix your Hennessy with??4 Answers
  • Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?2 Answers
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you.
Chyanne E.
I used to drink this straight (although I highly dont recommend doing that because then youll give it 2 stars haha). Hennessy is known for making people horny so thats always a great time when you want to haveTHAT type of night in the club. Hennessy NEVER fails to bring the party and they bring it Every. Single. Time.
Gabi R.
This is fire in a bottle !!! If you’re trying to forget your name or hell maybe even you own life, this is the place to start, it’s taste a bit strong but you’ll get used it it after a few shots ! The packaging is great too I always keep the bottles to remember a night I don’t remember ! Would definitely recommend
Nadja M.
usa
I lover the strong taste of Hennessy I drink it straight with a extra cup of ice. If I am out I will add a splash of coke with a double shot and sip on that the enitre time. But I prefer Hennessy over any other drink because I can control myself more and still feel good by the end of the night.
Krystle M.
Hennessy VS is a staple in mine and many of us in the AA community. It’s a younger Cognac, only aged 4 years in French oak barrels so the flavor profile is a bit strong to drink straight up, but in cocktails it is amazing! It tastes great in Old Fashioned’s, Sazerac’s and with berry juices. They also release limited editions each each for collectors buy different artists! Very cool!
Kayla B.
Charleston
Much more smoother than the regular Hennessy. And it’s the same price. It’s not sold in every store but I always get it when I run across it. Hennessy is my boyfriends favorite we keep a bottle or two in our mini bar
Wendolly S.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Strong. For a while this was my husbands to go drink. It is the right amount of strong and enjoyable. The packaging is nice and the bottle itself hold pretty well. This drink is porobaly the only drink anyone can drink without a problem. I would buy again.
Giancarlo R.
What can I say about this? It’s smooth but I can only drink this on rare occasions. I don’t understand why people love it. It’s too close to brandy for me to enjoy. I’ve always been more of a whiskey or vodka person. But I still think this is a quality liquor.
Chrissy W.
Jamaica
Smooth cognac taste .goes well with lemonade or apple juice if you decide make a lil cocktail. I prefer to drink it straight chilled or with one ice cube. Reasonable price ranging from $5 nips to $100.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
There is a mixer drink I like with this. Sort of like an iced tea with a kick. I can't recall exactly what is in it or called. It's a light fruit tast with a sweet almond taste in it. Not bad. I don't take it neat or on the rocks, I like mixing. The bottle is nice, the labeling is perfect and I like it. I consider it more of a guys2drink, but if I mix it, I really like it! Thanks.
Cirea C.
Toledo
What do you like to mix your Hennessy with??
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?