Hennessy V.S Cognac

by Hennessy

#11 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors.

What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this? How do you make it? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating? Where did you find this?
Henny or not ? lol I love my henny straight who else? Hennessy V.S Cognac ?
Normally just chase with a shot of Mountain Dew! 🙃
Start your review of Hennessy V.S Cognac!
DeMiekah V.
Philadelphia, PA
Hennessy V.S Cognac uploaded by DeMiekah V.
I've drank many different alcoholic beverages. However being a woman of a particular age and taste @Hennessy hits the spot whether it be shots to get #straight to it or #mixed beverages to extend the night. My favorite is @Hennessy with @@redbull...yum!!!😋😋😋 I also like @Hennessy with #pineapple or #cranberry juice. 🍸🍹🍺
Amanda B.
Morris, IL
Hennessy V.S Cognac uploaded by Amanda B.
I don't know exactly what was all mixed in but at a wedding the bartender made me a coffee shot with this and it was amazing! And then he poured it straight from the bottle into my mouth!
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Hennessy V.S Cognac uploaded by Jeanne A.
So as u can see in the picture we tend to have a lil drink me&hubby. Lasted quite long. That’s one of the reasons we like it, you don’t need much. Hennessy has that good aftertaste not like any other liquors. It has a high price but hey u gota spend a lil more yo get the best don’t cha, yup!! Hennessy V.S Cognac #InfluensterAwards2020
Alexandria N.
E Hazel Crest, IL
What’s not to like about this stuff. It goes down smooth and has you feeling so good afterwards. If you’re married you know what I’m talking about
Shanida G.
Pflugerville, TX
This my drink when I got money. It’s sooo smooth and two drinks and ur wasted lol. Great on the rocks or with a mixer
Kay L.
It's the best dark liquor out there not so strong an I encourage others to give it a try.. I was scared to drink dark until I tried henn
Deirdre C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a stable item in my bar. I have to have a bottle of Hennessy at all times. It's nice and smooth to me. My favorite liquor !
Mara W.
Morgantown, WV
Very tasteful. Smooth with not as strong as your tipical burborn after taste. Bottle is a good size. Packaging is nice. Compares on par if not better to alternatives. Slightly pricy but with burbons you get what you pay for. Have purchased more than once.
angie B.
The best of the best! My favorite to drink w/ friends and family. It's affordable and delicious and the perfect amount of strongness.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
This is my drink right Here. Red bull and Ice goes long way. Its pricey but is worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yesenia  R.
Ocala, FL
il y a 3 ans
Mercedez B. il y a 3 ans
I can do it straight but I like mine with cranberry juice