Hennessy V.S Cognac uploaded by Chiamaka N.Hennessy V.S Cognac uploaded by Shawnese B.Hennessy V.S Cognac uploaded by PEPPER W.

BY HENNESSY #2 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

Hennessy V.S Cognac
Hennessey will always be my choice if available. I understand the taste isn't for everyone; You either love it or will grow to love it. A little goes a long way and is definitely not a liquor you want to waste. It doesn't leave a bad after taste, but does have a kick to it. I always advice anyone that wants to try it to make sure they are around someone that has an appreciation for it, due to the fact that if prepared wrong can cause you to not want to give it a second chance.
Shawnese B.
Shawnese B.
Waldorf, MD
Hennessy is my all time favorite drink! If I could be a sponsor for it I would, lol. It goes down smooth, mixes well with really anything. I prefer to drink it straight when I'm just relaxing in the house, but when I'm out with my girls, I mix it with Red Bull!!!  I purchase Hennessy al least 3 times a month 750 mil. I would definitely recommend this drink to EVERYONE!
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
If you haven't had Hennessy you are truly...not woke. Lol. Hennessy is one of hose drinks that sneak ups on you as well. You can have it straight or mixed in with other liqueurs and still get a buzz. Smooth going down. I'm a fan of dark liquors so maybe that's why I like this one so much. If you ever eat at Friday's have the Strawberry Henny and you'll be in heaven, after the second or third one you will definitely be questioning yourself. Lol.
Alicia I.
Alicia I.
Springdale, MD
My number 1 go to! Hennessy goes down smooth, gives a relaxed buzz, with never any headaches or hangover. Pairs great with grand mariner to make a French connection and then mixes with pinnacle juice or my personal favorite lemonade! (Especially the Simply lemonade with mango😋) lately the price has been going up but I find it's the best liquor with not many other compare.
Destiny F.
Destiny F.
Gastonia, NC
I love henny!!! It is worth every dollar, although it's pricey. It ranks as number one for brown alcohol compared to others. It has almost a sweet syrup taste and can be drunk by itself or with Coca Cola. For major celebrations, a bottle of Hennessy is always mandatory ! They even have "Hennything Goes" nights dedicated to this amazing, tasty beverage.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
My favorite liquor in the world! Hennessy VS is so smooth. I've been drinking this for years. This Cognac is timeless and many cannot measure up to it. This cognac should be drank alone (no chasers) to fully appreciate its wonderfully crafted taste I n my opinion this drink is on the affordable side. The quality is amazing so it's worth every buck.
hanna y.
hanna y.
I got this for a good price at Costco, but then again, Costco has a lot of good deals. It was my first time trying it, but I'll definitely buy it again. Although it wasn't the cheapest brand out there, it definitely wasn't one of the more expensive ones, so I would saying mid-range to upper mid-range in price. I love it as an after dinner drink.
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Fresno, CA
If you like something strong I would definitely recommend this bottle. Its a nice glass bottle and Although it's not the cheapest bottle out on the market, you definitely get what you pay for. I've noticed it's quite popular, I can always find it at parties. I personally like lighter fruity drinks but I like the taste of this every now and then.
Briana A.
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
I only drink this at my uncles house because he buys the expensive stuff. For me, it's a bit too strong and not smooth at all. Even if you mix it with coke, it's very "choppy". Not a pleasing drinking experience for me but like I say in many of my reviews, go get the mini bottles at the alcohol store first...best way to judge
Quali B.
Quali B.
Can I Say Henny Is The Strongest Form Of Liquor I've Ever Tasted , It's Highly Glorifed Although It Wouldn't Be My First Choice I Understand Why It Is Hyped Up , It Gets You Overly Intoxicated , So if Youre Looking For A Very Lit Night This Would Be Your Go To . My Experience With Drinking It Is I've Let My cups Water Down 😂
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?