BY HENNESSY #3 in Brandy

Hennessy V.S Cognac, the world's most preferred cognac, is aged in new French oak barrels to create a deliciously bold, lively blend of robust spice and ripe fruit flavors. see more...

• What are good things to mix with this?2 Answers
  • What do you like to mix your Hennessy with??4 Answers
  • Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?2 Answers
Chyanne E.
I used to drink this straight (although I highly dont recommend doing that because then youll give it 2 stars haha). Hennessy is known for making people horny so thats always a great time when you want to haveTHAT type of night in the club. Hennessy NEVER fails to bring the party and they bring it Every. Single. Time.
Krystle M.
Hennessy VS is a staple in mine and many of us in the AA community. It’s a younger Cognac, only aged 4 years in French oak barrels so the flavor profile is a bit strong to drink straight up, but in cocktails it is amazing! It tastes great in Old Fashioned’s, Sazerac’s and with berry juices. They also release limited editions each each for collectors buy different artists! Very cool!
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
This Cognac is my favorite so far. I usually mix it with coke, ginger ale, or pineapple use depends what I am feeling that night. The packing is nice I love the bottle design and logo caught my eyes. I would recommend this for a get together with your friends or for pre-game. 😊
Giancarlo R.
What can I say about this? It’s smooth but I can only drink this on rare occasions. I don’t understand why people love it. It’s too close to brandy for me to enjoy. I’ve always been more of a whiskey or vodka person. But I still think this is a quality liquor.
Chrissy W.
Jamaica
Smooth cognac taste .goes well with lemonade or apple juice if you decide make a lil cocktail. I prefer to drink it straight chilled or with one ice cube. Reasonable price ranging from $5 nips to $100.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
There is a mixer drink I like with this. Sort of like an iced tea with a kick. I can't recall exactly what is in it or called. It's a light fruit tast with a sweet almond taste in it. Not bad. I don't take it neat or on the rocks, I like mixing. The bottle is nice, the labeling is perfect and I like it. I consider it more of a guys2drink, but if I mix it, I really like it! Thanks.
Marilee A.
This is forsure going to get you to call your ex and then trip about it then call your mom hahaha, have you doing push ups and what not. Hahah all that happened to my homeboy from HS man he was done with this one he was all over the place acting a fool
Monqiue B.
Fontana, CA
Hey what can I say weather its over the rocks or a straight shot this is party in a bottle I love it mixed with apple juice however if not mixed right it can be a tad bit over powering it is semi affordable you can find it cheaper around the holidays
Jasmyne G.
I am not a person who normally drinks any type of dark alcohol, not brandy or cognac, but Hennessy is super smooth. I usually mix with pineapple or another drink, and it's definitely one of the smoothest alcohols I've ever had. Taste is great.
Camille N.
hamden
I wouldn’t recommend if you don’t like hard liquor. The taste is great, very smooth, but a little more on the expensive side. I would recommend in a mixed drink if you don’t like taking straight shots (or if you don’t want your esophagus to burn)
Cirea C.
Toledo
What do you like to mix your Hennessy with??
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone have any good Hennessy cocktails?
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Do you believe Hennything is possible?
Crystal P.
What are good things to mix with this?